Liquid Sci glass

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by never chumps, Jul 3, 2012.

1. Picked up a new piece of glass, it's a liquid sci glass straight tube. Hits Pretty fat for the size and price! :smoke: Does anyone know more about liquid scientific? No website and minimal info on other forums and YouTube. I'll try to get a pic up here soon too!

2. From what I've heard, it was a company founded by people who use to make US RooRs. Suppose to based out of Cali, but I don't know how legit that info is.

Puff n Stuff here is Dallas carries a decent amount of their stuff. Seems like it puts out some decent quality stuff. One thing I noticed though was their stickers didnt seem to stay that well. Couple of the pieces logos where fucked up just from handling.

Seemed a lil pricey also.

Other than that, enjoy your new tube.

3. i love liquid sci glass!! i have a the juccuzzi bubbler, that shit has some insane stacking.

4. Thanks man that info was great! I have the same problem with the sticker on my tube, but it rips fat. I was in a local glass studio and I noticed a RooR with the exact setup almost so i felt they had to be common. xD