Liquid Sci Glass

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by szl6292, Jun 21, 2012.

1. I have not seen much about Liquid bongs yet and I was wondering if anybody had any info on Liquid as a company or any info on this piece specifically. I paid $350 for it. Let me know what you think.

Attached Files:

2. good price for it. they're a branch off the roor.us team. all really nice glass. I had a sick showerhead bub from em but I dropped it into my sink cleaning it :(

3. Dam nice pick up. A friend of mine picked up the same inline cept it was only to a single circ perc, for 330$ with an ice pinch bowl. So id say you got a nice price. It was high quality with absolutely no drag. I think you can get better functionality and quality for the price, but still imo they're nice quality tubes and those circs stack for being non-gridded!:smoke:

4. It's made by roor us I believe..just another brand to sell stuff. That's what my LHS said so take it with a grain of salt. Lol

Edit: what spakky said. Haha

5. Thanks a lot. I knew that they were a branch off Roor Us but thats about all I knew about them. This piece has absolutely no drag and rips like a beast. Me and my friends have/had about 15-20 different pieces and we all feel that I got pretty lucky with this pickup, especially now that the price of Liquid bongs have began going up (or at least at my LHS). They now have the exact same piece with either 2 showerheads and no inline, or with an inline and 1 showerhead retailed at $399. I'll also be uploading the rest of our (unbroken) collection if anyone is interested in seeing what we've got.

6. Here is the collection and some background about each piece.

The small bubb has a showerhead at the base, which I feel is similar to Toro's style (but totally incomparable). It costed $110 and was our original concentrate piece. (This is a friends piece)

The second piece with the zombie head is an Evil Empire's piece blown by Ghost. The Zombie is puking out brains and the brains are a circle perc I believe. The base has worked, frosted glass. This ran my friend a little under $900.

The next one is an HBG bubbler with a somewhat new perc to me (if anybody has any information on it). The perc is divided into 3 sections (as is the mouthpiece). This is my friends piece but it's left at my house so it's mainly my concentrate piece. This costed him $200 (we saw similar pieces at other shops but $300-$315).

The next one is my Liquid (see above for details).

The next one belongs to my friend but she just recently broke the up-stem on it. That one is nothing special but it does have the Louie Va Ton (or however it's spelled) so naturally, she loved it. It costed her $180.

The Roor is my other piece (I'm pretty sure its fake, which I knew when buying it). I basically bought it as my carry around and spare piece because carry a 2 ft. tall inline piece around is not the easiest thing to do. It is just a beaker bottom with ice-catchers (nothing special), and a diffused downstem. That costed me $80.

Last but not least is my friends Volcano. I always hated vapes (sorry, I'm a glass guy) but I have to admit that that volcano definitely serves its purpose well. The volcano was $550 and I can't remember if the 5 bag starter kit came with it or not but that's $80 if it was separate.

Thanks for taking the time to read this. Let me know what you think.

Attached Files:

7. Sorry, I forgot that I wasn't able to fit this picture. Here is my friends Toro (Micro or Macro) which is our main concentrate piece. It has the two toro chamber's (sorry I don't know much more about it). It costed him $400

Attached Files:

• Toro.jpg
      Toro.jpg
      File size:
      129.2 KB
      Views:
  8. looks like you had a good time outside =D

great weather, friends, weed&bongs, i presume some good food too?

and yes.... nice glass!! =)

9. you guys have a nice lil collection there. that hbg is called a donut perc. my buddy has a bub just like it