liquid resin

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by grape, Dec 13, 2013.

1. So my cousin gave me his old glass chillum and one day we decided to scrape it. There was a bunch of res and we ended up cleaning it out and we found out that the piece was clear, the whole time it was basically pure black. The resin we got out was almost liquid and I have never seen resin like this, why was it so wet and is it normal?Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. also when the res was smoked it bubbled and meltedSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Yeah I've smoked resin that started bubbling a couple of times, nasty shit haha

4. This happens to me in my bong slider and bubbler, but never a dry piece.Sent from my LG-D800 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. yea my slides and bowl peices get runny resin but never from a dry piece... hmmm.

6. #6 solence, Dec 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2013
    I have had this liquid resin and the thing i did with my pipe was wash it out with a lot of water and i think that made the resin liquidy because the resin soaked it up. lol 69 posts haha

7. Yeah thats normal.

You were holding it in your hand for a while prolly............and you helped slowly melt it. Heat makes it milky. Trust me, ive seen bowls in peoples pocket come clean of resin just from their body heat against their leg. Some of the funniest shit ive seen....seen it twice.

8. someone drooled in it lol

9. I used to smoke resin back in highschool when I was dry... It used to give me mad headaches but a mad sativa high. really trippy IMO.

10. mix it with some tea if you don't have bud

11. i fucking hate liquid resin. you think you have a good amount and when you smoke it most of it sort of melts away and you realize it wasn't as much as you thought (in comparison to 'normal' res)