Liquid Organics - Fish fertilizer vs. Liquid Growth

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by rzo, Oct 24, 2012.

1. I've got a bottle of "Liquid growth" organic 10-10-10 that is about 6 months old (I used it in my vegetable garden) and I've got a brand new bottle of fish fertilizer (3-2-2)

Here is the link to it

Liquid Growth® - Plant Food Refill

Will this stuff still be good to use or should I ditch it and switch to the fish fertilizer?

2. That liquid growth doesn't sound organic to me. Can you tell me the ingredients listed on the bottle?

3. Actually no ingredients listed on the bottle...it just say eco friendly. have i been tricked?

4. Website says it contains a propreitary blend of organic compounds and chelated minerals

5. Yea, I looked at that website too. "Organic compounds and chelated trace minerals". Doesn't say that it's an organic fertilizer, doesn't list the ingredients on the bottle or on the website, can't find an MSDS anywhere=???? I can formulate a fertilizer with N derived from blood meal that's been chemically treated and say it contains organic compounds. To me this looks like careful deceptive wording. "Contains organic compounds" and it's "eco friendly" but doesn't say "organic fertilizer" :rolleyes:. I'm betting that this is not a true organic fertilizer, something's not right about it. I wouldn't use it if I couldn't find the ingredients anywhere and it didn't say "organic fertilizer" anywhere on the bottle or the website. You can always call them and ask.

Bottom line- I'd stick with the fish fertilizer.

6. Thanks. I am not going to be using it. very tricky wording that company is using.

7. It really is, and there's a reason they're being tricky. If it was an organic fertilizer they'd be advertising it as such, since that's a selling point for a lot of people. Tricky tricksters.