Liquid Nutrients

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by gmd, Sep 15, 2009.

1. I got some pretty good liquid nutrients from a buddy. Question is Im currently doing a soil grow. Could I use this? I just started flowering a week ago what PPM reading would be great? as well NPK cause its a whole pack with different ones.

2. If its concentrated nutrient solutions like technaflora or FoxFarm then yeah you can use it in soil, you just mix it in with the water you give the plants. If its a hydroponic specific formula then you may not be able to use it. Whos the manufacturer and what kind of nutes? The manufacturer probably has a recipe on their website. Check it out that will be the best way for you to administer them. You can even use them at half strenght to conserve.

3. Its from GroTek its a six pack with different NPKs it has 4 liquid containers one is 3-8-8 and 1-1-2 which is for vegging right? others are 0-0-2 and 0-1-2 and there are 2 packets with powder that are 0-50-30 and other is 0-39-25

4. Ive never used grotek but i found the feeding schedule here. The Complete Grotek Feed Program this chart will tell you how much nutrient to add to a gallon of water to feed to your plants.

5. Ok thanks Buddha you saved me some money. :D