Liquid nutrients

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by WaltonMaddo, Oct 17, 2013.

1. #1 WaltonMaddo, Oct 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2013
    Say i know what dose i need to give the plants.

How much water do i mix with the nutrients when feeding each dose

would appreciate some help

thanks

2. #2 TheAnswer121, Oct 17, 2013
    most are parts per gallon. so if dose is 5ml/1tsp, that is 5ml to 1 gallon. should say it on the label

3. Read and follow the directions on the label.  When you get enough experience you can start to experiment with making your mix stronger, or weaker, for different strains.

I recommend keeping it as simple as possible.  Stay away from those that require a bit of this and some more of that.  Use a single liquid concentrate that has everything it needs in one bottle, at least until you learn what you are doing.

4. Thanks for the help , much appreciated

5. ould anyone give me some advice I havr bio bizz grow and bloom and some liquid formulex can anyone tell me if the formulex is any good and what size dose should I start feeding my plants at with biobizz grow

6. #6 TheAnswer121, Oct 17, 2013
    formulex is an all in one. wouldn't use in conjunction with grow and bloom. if you want to use the grow and bloom, gotta get a  "micro" mix as well

read the stickies.

7. I've got all mix soil

8. #8 TheAnswer121, Oct 17, 2013

and don't jack dudes thread . read, read, read. or make your own

9. Be careful in following the manufacturers feeding levels....some of these companies have you guys running insane levels that many times lead to sick plants. Less is usually more.

Keep in mind it is in *their* best interest to get you to use as much as possible.

10. So far Dyna-gro has done really well for me as far as not hurting my plants.  If anything it is a little weak as per label instructions.  I can't comment on any other brand.

11. Use Coffee. It makes them grow 3x taster with higher potency. 

12. Dyna gro is one of the exceptions and is an outstanding fertilizer. A shame more people dont use it. If only they had some goofy catchy name and fancy labels with tigers and lions and shit on their bottles...lol.

Running foliage pro with magpro and protekt for silica. So easy a drunken caveman could do it.

13. Holy hell I hope you're joking.

14. Its done per litre or gallon, it should be on the container if not you can normally find the feeding charts online usually the dosage compares to 5gallons (america).

15. Their feeding schedule is on their website. All organic