Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Liquid Hash Oil?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by paultheghost, Feb 15, 2009.

1. O wow I completely missed that the first time reading your post. Sorry I just took the first couple hits of keef from my new grinder. I'm buzzin right now.

2. Not the stuff I got in the late 70's...it was more like a Jolly Rancher. If it's close to pure at all it will be stiff and tacky at best. The stuff I've had that was somewhat liquid was diluted for ease of handling and would harden up if left to cure/dry.

3. Your best bet is definitely diluting it with some strong alcohol, then keep it in a little glass vial or jar with the lid on. Only open it to dip a cig into it so i wont dry out. And if it does dry just put a lil more alcohol in.
    I was just wondering this same thing like a week ago when i made my oil, it was so tarry. I never got a chance to try it because we didn't have much and smoked it up pretty fast. You could probably use any liquor you wanted, i mean after all rolling a blunt with say, hennessy, taste great. Who knows, the same concept might apply. Might need to do an experiment for the sake of smokers. :smoke:

4. Uh, dude I don't think dipping a cigarette into an oil/alcohol mixture would be healthy or safe. As OSG said in an earlier post in this thread, I think you'd want the alcohol to completely evaporate.

PS - This thread is almost 2 years old
    PPS - Welcome to Grass City

5. #25 txrc8, Dec 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2010
    Okay, all alcohol is, is sugars and starches and alcohol obviously, it would leave a flavor to your oil once dried, and since u can DRINK alcohol and EAT SMOKE and VAPORIZE oil, so what makes a DISSOLVED Solution of the two bad. Your fucking retarded for thinking two everyday things combined in a solution makes it not healthy or safe. Im betting you cant give me 1 reason it would be bad.

P.S. i dont give a fuck this post is old.
    P.P.S You let the alcohol dry so all you have is the yummy taste that's left over. try rolling a blunt by rubbing it with some liquor, it taste great depending on what you use.
    P.P.P.S thats actually the way its done dumby.

Name-calling/Disrespect is not allowed here. Please read the rules you agreed to. *Donks

6. Letting it dry is the proper way to do it. The cannabinoids do NOT evaporate with the alcohol so there IS a lot more left than a 'yummy taste'. Before you go calling people names maybe you should make sure you know what the fuck you're talking about ;)

7. If you really wanted to enjoy this as it was meant to be used,you would not mix it with tobacco products, just get a pipe designed to smoke oils with and smear the oils on the pipe bowl and inhale the heated vapours.

8. #28 txrc8, Dec 9, 2010
    I dont see how your saying im wrong, i may have worded that strangly...heres what im saying. 1. Make hash oil (basically tar) 2. dissolve in alcohol 3. place in sealed vial so it stays a mixed solution and the alcohol wont evaporate 4. dip a cig in and let DRY so the cannabinoids stay but the alcohol dosnt.

P.S. Hash oil = delicious = yummy

and the whole using a type of liquor is the same concept, except you will have the flavor of whatever liquor you used since 100% of it isnt alcohol, hense me saying sugars and starches and what not would be left over.

BAM!!! Im right!!!

P.P.S i know more about what im talking about than you, im a new member...big deal. You probably dont even smoke, who the hell wastes 25,500 post worth of time TALKING about buds, try actually smoking the buds and youll have 1st hand experience to help people.

9. #29 txrc8, Dec 9, 2010
    This is a way for people to be discrete in public and get high whenever. I have a 18.8 glass skillet slide ment for doing this, but does that mean im going to walk down the street using it?? i could, i would just have to pull some assassins creed shit to get away with it.

10. lol :eek:

11. isopropal burn like fuck on a cut, suuuree i bet it wont hurt if u inject it...lol

12. I did it once befor and soaked my weed in it .first step put weed in small jar I used an aspirin bottle about a gram or stems and leaves now instead of alcohol put water in jar now put it in the freezer for a lil while don't let it freeze now get a paper towel and strain out the water put water in a pan till it all boils away now with an eyedropper or somethin else and drip into pan there should be like a orange powder dryed on pan when you put the watr in it willlookike a dark liquid don't put to much water in but yea that liquid will be ur hash oil

13. Dilute the hash with iso, paint it on your cig, let it dry overnight, then smoke :)