Liquid fertiliser and dry amendments??!

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by Reuben, Apr 11, 2022.

1. Oh really? So can I ask, what is your medium, Coco? And with your liquid nutrients do you only have base nutes or additives as well? Does the worm castings and microbes help to keep things balanced?
    I'm hoping to do a similar thing. Thanks for jumping in

2. Coco coir
    Peat moss
    Sphagnum moss
    Pumice 1mm - 30mm diameter
    Vermiculite
    Horticulture charcoal crushed 5L
    Green Man Char Biochar 10L
    Local brand of Biochar 6L
    Vermicompost 3.5 trays from worm cafe
    Sugar cane mulch
    Unsulphured organic molasses
    Canna bioflores+bioboost
    Yates Organic Dynamic Lifter 1 cup
    Insect frass 1 cup
    25L decomposing matter collected from forest floor
    HIGH POWERED ORGANICS PRODUCTS
    Stone Age Mineral Composite 15L
    Anti Matter Molecular Enzyme Bio Reactor
    Dark Matter Living Rhizosphere Myco Cosm
    Herb Superb Organic Plant Superfood 15L

I dove deep into doing no til but I had to pack up my grow room for a while. Moving and hiding 200 gal of soil was difficult. I setup everything back up but didn't want to refill 100 gal pots so went hydro again.

• Like Like x 1
  3. You literally said you were in living soil, but you use coco? Lol y'all are crazy that's confusing as shit for beginners hope op doesn't go around calling his new coco mix living soil lol

4. I strictly used coco and perlite up until 2yrs ago. I couldn't beat damping off so I tried wormcasting The only media I use now is my living soil, and it has no perlite and low amounts of coco. I even ditched coco as bedding in my worm farms for sugar cane mulch. I just water the living soil like it is coco.

• Like Like x 1
  5. The seed genetics dictate the grow time, not the grow method. He grows autos. Lookem up.