Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Liquid Codeine On Blunts??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by aedank304, Nov 19, 2009.

1. Does any one know about putting liquid codeine on blunts?

2. Hmm not really but it would probably work, I have some codeine myself tucked away somewhere. I can imagine just sort of wet the blunt with the liquid but not too much.

Oh you should probably bring this thread to Pandora's Box. The place for controversial subjects such as other drugs.

3. i think the heat would destroy the codeine?

4. Dip that shit, let it dry, hit it with a lighter once or twice, ignite, enjoy :smoking:

5. It works. As does Promethazine w/ Codeine cough syrup.

Just coat the inside of the wrap before you add the bud, and roll it up as usual. It will burn slower and get you to Mars.

6. ya i must say its awesome.back in the day i use to crush a little xanax in there.. now that will take you to mars..
    but thats when i was younger and just wanted to get fucked up

7. yup, ughuh suuuure :D

8. whatever float yor boat mayne but id just whip some lean up myself

9. oh it DEFINITELY works, take some of the codeine and coat the blunt with it before you roll it (the inside)

its called a "lean blunt" and i have that on the reg

10. I did that with my ex one time, it's pretty enjoyable on a day you don't have anything to do.

Get a swisher, roll your blunt, dab the outside of your blunt with codeine cough syrup and give it about 10 minutes to dry.

11. It works. Its good too. Burns a lil slower and you get fucked up.