liquid ass

Discussion in 'General' started by xLoneWolfx, Jan 10, 2013.

1. #1 xLoneWolfx, Jan 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2013
    Anyone ever heard of this or used it? Worst smelling spray. Just ordered some off amazon. Can't wait to spray it in restaurants and stuff lmao. You can evacuate entire buildings with a couple sprays. Worst smell in the world. Look on YouTube. Tons of videos of it. Shit lingers for 30 mins and spreads through a whole building. Wayyyyy worse than a stink bomb.. And for $5

2. Ewwwww putting that spray in your bowl lol

3. oh lawdy. don't go around spraying that shit in restaurants. you're a dick.

4. You're guaranteed to get laid

5. yea, just spray that shit on yo' dick and all dem hoes will be crawlin to you

6. Why would you want to spray it in restaurants?

Does it really get your rocks off to make other peoples jobs harder and more irritating?

How would you like to be the one who has to try to clean that shit up?

7. Some people enjoy making other lives more difficult. Gives them satisfaction to have some control in their life, especially when it's control over others.

8. I for one think this is a genius idea no matter how dickish it seems. I'd be trying so hard to stifle a laugh when everyone's like "What the FUCK is that smell!?"

9. [​IMG]

10. Yeah, I can see how that situation would be funny to someone who is too selfish to consider the consequences that other people will have to deal with because of your desire to get a cheap laugh. :poke:

11. OP is a sadist

12. Damn right its a cheap laugh, the shit's $5 for a whole bottle!

13. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_YO2FgHy1A]Bazinga 3 - YouTube[/ame]

14. They sell it at the mall.....I have been tempted to buy it to see how bad it smells....but I dont think I would ever use it.

15. haha i read a cracked article on liquid ass keep that shit away from me lol

16. Hmm. And here I thought we'd seen the last of this kind of crap in elementary school.

Guess it takes some people longer to mature than others, eh? :)

Ah, well :p If you get a kick out of smelling assholes then that's your deal, ya weirdo.

17. If you did that shit in my restaurant, I would put real liquid ass into your food...

18. This thread reminded me of stink bombs being let loose in middle school when we were 13.

Oh I miss the days of being young. Nostalgia.