Linx Gaia from Vape Mood

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by GingerRoots, Apr 19, 2018.

1. After doing lots of searching and reading, I decided to order a Linx Gaia. Everywhere I looked they were around $150 +/-.

I found a used one on Ebay with grinder and was going to bid until I watched it sell for $130 which made ZERO sense to me when you can buy one for $150 with a warranty but people get caught up in bidding sometimes.

This lead me to do some more searching and see where I could find one with a 10% discount at checkout.

Then I ran across www.Vapemood.com and on their site it was $139 AND they gave you code "420" to use for an additional 15% off which made it $118.99 shipped to me AND it came with a metal 4pc 2 inch grinder.

LINX Gaia Herbal Ground Material Vaporizer | Vape Mood
    Vape Mood 4 Piece Hard Top Grinder | Vape Mood

I ordered on 4/12 (Thurs) and it was delivered FedEx today on 4/18 (Weds)

So overall, just wanted to share a good review on a company with fast shipping and excellent pricing.

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. I got a Gaia a couple weeks ago and so far love it. Coming from a pax 3 (garbage) the flavor is incredible and gives off very little odor if any while heating.
    My only gripe is that the battery sucks but for the price I'm happy with it. I likes the build so much I just got the Hypnos zero and that thing is great as well.

Do yourself a favor and order the bubbler off of the linx website, you can still get 20% off today. You'll thank me later!

3. Appreciate your feedback. I'm totally new to all of this so help me out. What does the bubbler do?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. It provides water filtration for the vapor. While there's not much to "filter" from vapor, you'll notice that when you start taking bigger draws it can irritate your throat since it's very dry. If you put warm/hot water in the bubbler it helps add moisture to the vapor providing a smoother and tastier hit.
    I always vape at the highest temperature because I want to benefit from all the cannabinoids and terpenes, this allows it to be more comfortable.
    Is it necessary? No, but it's looks cool as hell and I think it works fantastic.

5. Thanks for the insight. I'll have to try it out.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Cool, thanks for sharing!! I'm looking at the Gaia as well, but a bit hesitant cuz of the highish price

7. I was too but this was the cheapest I could find. Hell I seen used ones on ebay sell for more.

I watched many YouTube videos and now looking back I can see they were promoting more than being completely honest. It works great and looks great so do not get me wrong. But several people were saying that it did not have much of an odor and it did not produce very much smoke. But the truth is you can still smell it. Now I have never used a rolled-up joint so I don't know how it compares to that as far as smell but if you take long big drawers then you obviously get a lot more smoke than the little light Puffs a lot of them do in the videos posted online.

8. Yeah, I have a dry herb vape already(pulsar apx), and I can vouch for that at the higher temperatures.

9. I just ordered a puffco pen off vapemood for a friend that’s struggling shipped in 3 days.

10. Mine started stinking out of nowhere as well It almost seems like the convection mechanism has stopped working and it's just "cooking".

11. Battery life sucks, needs to be charged daily/throughout the day.

Tiny oven chamber... 0.15-0.2g per load. Those sponsored videos of the device claim up to 0.5g. LIES. Expect to reload with fresh product after two to three 4 minute sessions.

After 8 minutes of use, the device feels like the battery is going to explode. The longer you use it, the toastier your throat will get.

Electrical taste/smell, don’t believe the sponsored videos where they say you taste pure flavors from the flowers.

Don’t look for big clouds... even at temps over 410 degrees, you will barely see any vapor come out of you.

Don’t depend solely on the Gaia to reach levels of elevation that exceed a small chuckle. Pairing the Gaia with another tool is necessary to reach such levels. Figure the Gaia’s main purpose is to maintain.

It is good for micro dosing. If you’re looking for a teeny tiny way to take the edge off, the Gaia is for you. It is also very good at being a discreet device that puts out very little odor. Perfect for M-F 9-5.

I was really hoping for more out of the device.