Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

linty pocket weed...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 321penguins!, Aug 4, 2012.

1. should I smoke it? :wave:

2. Hell yeh mother fuckaahhhh

3. Eh

Beggars can't be choosers.

Depends on your situation.

4. By fire be purged.

5. fuck it...you might aswell smoke it than waste it. it might taste a lil linty tho.

6. wont smoking the lint be bad for my health?

7. Ragnaros 4TW :confused:

8. Most certainly.

9. Hell yaaaaa

10. If it is lint from a pair of cotton clothing (nice shorts, denim), then I would not do it. When burned, cotton releases toxic chemicals. Always keep it in a bag man

11. I smoked some weed mixed with pocket lint from my jeans and it was all good I also have smoked some linty weed that I found in my hoody but that was alot longer ago.That must have been like 4 or 5 years ago.I did notice that it made my weed taste pretty weird but it was all good.All systems are check captain prepare for blast off.