Linking to GrassCity ...

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Gri77oN, Nov 17, 2004.

1. high there, SJ and others...

ok so i do have a web page somewhere, and I was wanting to link from it to GC, but i see not "use this button/banner to link to us" anywhere...

so this is the official demand !

we need some buttons / Banner for citizens whom would want to link to the city..

make absolutely sure you propose light and dark background buttons/banner (that a must do) ; but several size and shapes would be welcomed also .

(am no graphic geek, or i would've done it my self.. hey let's have a contest!! with a free tshirt to win !!)

Gri .

2. yes. (have you?... ^__^)

I don't wanna affiliate to anything,
    I just wan a nice graphic to use as a button/banner.

3. Yes, I've check it out. :rolleyes:

It was just a suggestion of a way to obtain a link. ;) If you're just wanting a banner/button ad, SJ will have to address that for you. I'll let him know about this thread, and he'll be along after a bit to answer your question.

4. like indy said, there are a lot of banners in the affiliate secion, but if you do not want to sign up , check out these:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. errrrr that's a joke, right .... ?

6. well , what do you have in mind genius ? what's th eproblem with these here above?

7. I meant no disrespect..

i meant that some people may be frightened at the idea of linking their personal web pages to a pothead site, i mean imagine ....
    more over if they have /to sign up/ to do it !!
    in my opinion, the buttons/banners should be available even without registering to the affiliate program. (that's my point of vu, it is completely valid, to me... ) :rolleyes:

8. I know, I was just kidding, but you can use the banners, without the link for the affiliate, just use the graphics, or what about these:

Attached Files:

9. i can't see nothin...

Attached Files:

10. do you have HTML on ???? there are pictures

11. have i html on ... ?
    (now /that's a joke/, right?..)

i checked with mozilla indeed some pix appears... but not with firefox... hummm ... weird ...

oh well ...

thx !!

12. I meant no disrespect either Gri77oN, and I apologize if it came across that way. We just encourage the affiliate program because it is a win/win situation for everyone.

I can see your point of view, but that is a choice that each site owner makes, some are comfortable with it and some are not. But that is what makes the world such an interesting place, freedom of choice. :)