Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lingering headchange

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by petboy455, Mar 30, 2012.

1. Have any of you smoked once early in the day and not smoked till later (bout 5 hours) but still have somewhat of a headchange that time after you sober up?

2. yeah I have

3. yeah, I hate that shit. to minimalise it I just stay very calm. The funny thing is that I then look like a typical stoner cuz I'm so relaxed/calm

4. I don't mind it. I enjoy it a little bit.

5. Not quite sure what he means.

Any of you ever smoke so much that you just get to a certain high and dont get any higher? or sometimes if im high all day by the end of the day i wont even feel high, even though i couldve just smoked 10 minutes earlier.

6. I feel what above posted sometimes.