Lindsay Lohan is a toker!

Discussion in 'General' started by JonBongJovi, Mar 4, 2006.

1. hahah thats great :bongin:

2. I doubt that's all she does.

*sniff*

3. That girl barely resembles lindsay (maybe its just her everchanging hairstyle :rolleyes:), but they have a nice bong, and parliaments :)

4. Image isnt working for me...:eek:

5. Good, I guess the pic is loading(oh, but apparently not for faKdded, just click on the link, you'll see the pic I mean). It's still not working on my computer. Anyway, I'm glad you guys get a laugh out of it.

I wouldn't mind sparking that bong with her. :)

6. yeah ide pass on her. it would probably fall off if you even thought about stickin her.

7. PICTURES:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

----- fuck you too bieaaaatch! Lindsey lohan has no class whatsoever, shes totally a teenager who got rich quick.

edit: for some reason they dissapeared for me, if you cant see these pics, tell me.

8. if she was a member here i'd give her +rep for the bong

9. i'd let her hit my bong...

if you know what i mean...

haha fuck man

10. i cant stand that girl!!! shes like the biggest loser of all celebs along with tara reid..she acts like an immature skeez..i dont even know if i could tax that ass if i was givin the chance because of how much i dislike her..i just cant stand how she thinks that shes the shit,she was in parent trap and then fell off the face of the earth for like 9 years and comes back trying to be something..and acts like shes been "in" the whole time..eh ohwell i hate the floozy

atleast she tokes though i guess..

11. I honestly couldn't care less that she fell off and came back later or that she has no class, she's fine as hell and tokes. And that my friends, is awesome.

12. everyone experiments at that age. no big deal.

13. ........... ok , she's already admitted that

14. The pics wont work for me no matter what....
    Celeb's get crunk too.

15. Well I will say for being a celebrity she's not a good role model, but she's also an average 20 something girl who has alot of money, and attention... she just fits the mold... Looks to me like she's acting much like alot of people her age (even on this board) act on a regular basis... so why is it ok for us to do it but not her? Because she's famous? Doesn't make sence to me... but whatever....

~ Terpsichore

16. am i the only one that thinks she is haggard?

17. I think this is one of the things that must suck the most about being famous..is the total lack of privacy.. i mean this poor chick is tryin to chill with her friends n is just doing normal teenage things and it gets posted all over the internet.. I know that would piss me off.. Haha but i really didnt see her as a toker.. but finding out she did coke wouldnt suprise me at all..

18. who said it was ok for anyone?noone said she shouldnt be allowed to be a douche because shes famous..i said i dislike her A LOT.shes not like everyone her age..shes like everyone thats an ass..she starts arguments{like some people on this board} with every other celeb shes around,shes snobby,assumes her shit smells like roses,and so on..atleast this is what i see on tv and read in magazines.

make sure to read and digest what i say next time without completely changing what i actually did say...then things may start making more sense to you but whatever...

19. SHE'S HOT therefore we love her :D