Linda reviews the GlassCity - SNOB collaboration 7mm triple perc stemless bong!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Superjoint, Mar 28, 2012.

1. *insert joke about linda being jewish here*

2. Is this ever going to be available again or is this one of those limited availability ones? Im looking for a decent piece from glasscity. All the problems i've heard about their bubbler has scared me off into not getting one. How often does glasscity come out with new pieces?

3. I just now noticed Linda's GC account has been, duhleted.

4. She requested it's deletion after becoming fed up with the mounting negatively that appears to be consuming grasscity.

5. So basically, she learned what the internet was?

Put videos online, you're going to get positive and negative. Don't like it then don't go on at all.

6. I don't think it was so much about the videos but rather the general vibe of gc. I also don't want to speak for her as it was only a brief chat we had about it.

At the end of the day she's a nice woman who provides tonnes of paraphernalia reviews for the benefit of beginner/intermediate tokers and you can't knock her for that.

:bongin:

7. lol we can totally knock her for that.

her reviews are terrible, objectively so.

8. To be honest she hasn't been all that nice, and handled even constructive criticism of her often poorly done reviews in some of the worst ways I've seen. She's lashed out quite a bit even at the politest of pointers, not to mention feeding the trolls quite a bit.

Just my opinion, I never found her reviews informative (which isn't a huge flaw, no biggie), but her responses made me lose respect for her at an astonishing rate.

9. Im pretty sure she was banned for not taking criticism to well lol

10. I want that bong so bad... looks fine to me!!! I'm sure it's better quality than china glass anyway and the percs are nice :) love the stemless to tree perc

11. It is china glass....

12. its schott duran.

Same shit RooR uses.

Its in the product description buddy.

Be more careful with misinformation, your words can affect others.

My Hot box vape fell on it yesterday hard as shit.

still in one piece ^_^

13. still china glass....

14. I'm not your buddy, pal!

15. Who are you at all?

16. hey i'm not your pal, friend!

17. #118 Capital, Jul 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2012
    My emotions throughout this thread:

:(:(:( :eek::eek::eek: :confused::confused::confused: :(:(:(

[​IMG]

... p.s.

... lol @ triple perc

18. I'm not your pal, guy!

19. This thread makes me LOL, if you can't take criticism then don't write/ record a critism of a product.