Linda reviews the GlassCity - SNOB collaboration 7mm triple perc stemless bong!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Superjoint, Mar 28, 2012.

1. All of the threads that Linda has here reviewing glass for GC seem to end this way. Personally I wouldn't use her reviews to buy anything. It does seem she isn't allowed to say anything bad or criticize the glass.

2. [quote name='"norml56"']All of the threads that Linda has here reviewing glass for GC seem to end this way. Personally I wouldn't use her reviews to buy anything. It does seem she isn't allowed to say anything bad or criticize the glass.[/QUOTE
    People never have biased twoard a sponsor.

3. ^^ what on earth are you trying to say??

4. good review~! +Repz!

5. ^^ this guy ;)

6. Even though some people will argue, let me just clarify this once and for all...

per·co·late/ˈpərkəˌlāt/
    Verb:\t(of a liquid or gas) Filter gradually through a porous surface or substance.

So, to percolate is to filter. Got it. Next...

fil·ter/ˈfiltər/
    Noun:\t A porous device for removing impurities or solid particles from a liquid or gas passed through it.
    Verb:\t Pass (a liquid, gas, light, or sound) through a device to remove unwanted material.

So, a device is a filter/percolator if it removes impurities or solid particles from the liquid/gas passed through it. Does a piece of glass with holes percolate without water? The answer is no, therefore by definition that would not count as a "percolator" in any terms.

Now, carry on friends.

7. ^^ what he said

8. [quote name='"shitloaf"']

^^ what on earth are you trying to say??[/quote]

It was sarcasm aimed at the person who stated he thinks linda isn't allowed to say anything bad about the glass that she gets for free.

9. I didn't know she got the glass for free.

10. well now you know....

11. And that is still the half ass review she does for it?

12. [quote name='"shitloaf"']

well now you know....[/quote]

"If you don't know now you know ________"
    Biggie Smalls

13. i hate how people get all finicky and start nitpicking over something so ridiculous.

i mean, i understand that you're the customer and that you have a right to know exactly what you're paying for, but at the end of the day it's a bong.

just smoke the damned thing. :bongin:

14. Id love to see your collection if your Bongs are "JUST" Bongs. If your dropping even a dollar or a thousand you have the right to know if what your buying is even worth buying at all.

I dont know why people are even wasting theyre time still posting for this Tube that isnt even made correctly.

15. i never said it's 'just a bong' i said 'just smoke it' but that's really semantics.

i have the glasscity bubblicious bong, which aside from a couple minor (aesthetic) flaws, is a great bong to own. i also have a variety of custom blown aussie bongs which are fairly high quality, as well as dabuddha vape :wave:

16. I like being a stoner.

I smoke weed

then go online and fight other people.

17. I think this thread needs to DIE

18. i think you need to stop being so negative

19. I think the piece should go back to $169...and stay in stock....just saying -.-

20. I think he was being sarcastic...