Linda reviews the GlassCity - SNOB collaboration 7mm triple perc stemless bong!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Superjoint, Mar 28, 2012.

1. #61 kliff2004, Apr 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2012
    I dunno what your talking about.

I simply refuted all your points. And you didn't have the intellectual capacity to retort.

This isn't the interwebz, this is GC. And given how chalk full of "4chan"' like speaking patterns you have, I'm sure you're not used to people not wanting to speak like little children on the internet.

There's a slightly more mature tone for these forums than you are used to.

And in all honesty, I was'nt sure if you know that acting like a dick head was against the rules.

I was simply pointing out that. And I have the same problem. So I'm not just talking about of my ass when I say, try to present yourself in a more mature fashion.

Don't worry, you were probably never going to buy this piece anyway. But at least you came here and talked some shit that you couldn't back up.

2. #62 Haikuman, Apr 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2012

3. Bunch of internet pros in here.

[​IMG]

4. People that get enjoyment out of upsetting other people make me lose hope in society. Honestly, the 'troll' mentality is disgusting. What kind of sad life do you live where you have darken someone else's day, just to be satisfied yourself?

Next time you're bored, try smoking a bowl and doing something creative or constructive.

5. #65 sleepy96, Apr 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2012
    Usually when a moderator says you're being disrespectful, then its time to take a step back, maybe smoke a bowl and calm the fuck down.

*pulls out popcorn to watch*

I mean seriously, this took up 4 useless pages (not even related to the glasscity collab) arguing about what exactly defines a peculator and some other random shit.

In that amount of time I could have:
    1.) Smoked a bowl, or several
    2.) Built my own perculator
    3.) Play/write some music
    4.) Take a shit
    5.) Smoked some more

I mean really, is it THAT big of a deal? :smoking:

6. This guy.... So right, though. :bongin:

7. If there's so much hate on this bong, what are other peoples' recommendations for a bong in the same price range? Or is there a thread on GrassCity with recommended bongs?

8. Who doesnt want to see girls smoking weed on youtube. Put a girl with Weed and any idiot guy would keep coming back. IMO 2 Percs (I see exactly what you mean about the 3 percs) And a horrible review.

9. Does anyone know when this piece is supposed to go back in stock? I really wanted to buy it with the 30% off coupon but they didn't have them back in stock in time :/ I also waited for a customer service guy to answer my two questions and he took the duration of the sale to answer with no real help and I missed out on getting anything.

10. such a great information thanks..

11. you're welcome man. :)

12. This thread is full of laughs.

Nice review, just next time remember that it's only 2 percolators. Anyone tellings you a dry chamber is a percolator is wrong because then your lungs, mouth, nostrils and the chambers of the bong are all percolators, making more than at least 7(!). It's air. To percolate, when talking about a substance like water or smoke, means to move (and therefore filtering) through another substance.

Great bong, thinking about buying it.

13. So it was $150, then $169, then $185... $225 now? Really grasscity? -.- I might opt to get the Blaze stemless now because of all the negative comments I've been seeing from this piece that I could overlook at $169, but not for over $200. I haven't heard anything but good from the Blaze stemless piece may I add. Plus the shitty customer service I got, grasscity may have just lost a customer, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

14. they raise the price as it's been on the market?

classy move, GC.

15. [quote name='"Andy2552"']So it was $150, then $169, then $185... $225 now? Really grasscity? -.- I might opt to get the Blaze stemless now because of all the negative comments I've been seeing from this piece that I could overlook at $169, but not for over $200. I haven't heard anything but good from the Blaze stemless piece may I add. Plus the shitty customer service I got, grasscity may have just lost a customer, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.[/quote]

Damn I hadnt even seen the 225 until you said this.

That's pathetic.

It was a nice piece at 150. Now it's stupid. For 225 I could get a wayyy nicer piece.

16. They raised the price as it's been off the market... It hasn't been in stock and they raised it twice since they had any!

17. ^word to this

18. it will be back down to 170 I'm sure.

GC is weird that way.

19. Remember.

Everything is supposed to be unmistankingly perfect

sincerely, you.

20. define "unmistankingly"