Linda reviews the GlassCity / SNOB collabo 8-arm tree perc glass bubbler!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Superjoint, Oct 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I was super excited when I found out about GlassCity's second addition to their burgeoning glass line - this slick collaboration with SNOB glass - a fantastic glass bubbler with a sweet 8-arm tree perc nestled inside. The price is nice, and it is super easy to clean and gives great hits! Listen to my explanation of all of its general points and head on over to Grass City to read all of the details!

Linda

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3NcbkXZxO0]Linda reviews the GlassCity / SNOB collabo 8-arm tree perc glass bubbler! - YouTube[/ame]

2. yay for linda!

3. not very informative.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I also fill the shit outta my bongs and stuff.

Nice piece!

5. [quote name='"MASS GLASS420"']not very informative.[/quote]

Agreed I'm not a big Linda fan. She can get pretty snotty if you ask her a question.

6. #6 kliff2004, Oct 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2011
    I dont agree.

Theres not much to say, I wish she would have mentioned it was made out of schott duran glass. But she did mention its well built, she described its design, described the hit, the bowl, made reference to the other products as well which is smart.

Usually in her reviews she doesnt give a good milk shot, which is why I dont like her other ones. But shes realized this and improved so Im happy about that.

If anything its just to long.

After three minuets, I couldnt stop making penis reference jokes to everything she was saying, and was just waiting for her to take her top off.

I laughed when she acknowledge that she gets shit for her water levels. People are so anal about water levels.

So, yeah, I think it was good.

7. #7 weedandbombs, Nov 1, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2011
    Did you even watch it? :p Myself and thousands of viewers believe it is plenty informative. What more could you possibly want me to say about it that isn't on the website?

Yeah, because I get hundreds of questions a day and most of them could be answered if people just watched the video or went to the website of the product. I'm not paid to do reviews, so I don't see why I should spend my free time fielding questions to lazy people. If you're not a fan, oh well, but actually posting to announce it is just lame. For anyone to honestly expect me to be all full of sunshine and happiness 24 hours a day when I have my own life and my own set of stresses to deal with - completely outside anything cannabis-related, then they would be a completely unreasonable person not worth my time to begin with. With that said, I'm sure people would consider you snotty if you were in a similar situation. You try having tons of people contact you a day with stupid questions that waste your time and see if you don't eventually get snotty back at them (especially since, most of the time, it seems like they're trolling bc some of the questions are so beyond obvious or stupid.. that it almost HAS to be a troll)

All the details for pieces are on the sites on which they are sold. I'm just giving a "how to use" video and a few basic instructions with my reviews... I give the information most people are looking for - its not meant to be an all-inclusive thing.

wtf? I give great milk shots in any videos where I'm using glass - have you even seen them? I wasn't expecting this thread to become a Linda-bashing thread with a few haters... Where the heck are my fans in this thread? Boooo.. not cool.

That's a testament to your maturity level, not the quality of my videos.

This thread was a bit of a shock to come across today - I haven't posted in a while because life is very busy... but these posts were completely wrong and uncalled for. :(

8. #8 flammzrant, Nov 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2011
    ........I think you overreacted a bit considering kliff was defending/backing/commending you......and you took a shot at him.

All of those posts are opinions you just happen to not agree with.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Regardless of what you do, in life or on the internet (especially on the internet lol), there's gonna be someone to hate on you or someone just being an immature asshole. Thats what ive come to accept...

If i were you i'd be taking these comments pretty personally, just try to remember that these strangers mean nothing to you, and there opinion even less.

Take solace in the fact that you're helping people everyday with your videos.

10. #10 kliff2004, Nov 1, 2011
    Thanks, Im pretty sure I was complimenting her.

11. Don't you like get free shit to review in exchange for blatant advertising.

Sounds like a good plan actually. Might do dat sum time.

12. [quote name='"weedandbombs"']

Did you even watch it? :p Myself and thousands of viewers believe it is plenty informative. What more could you possibly want me to say about it that isn't on the website?

Yeah, because I get hundreds of questions a day and most of them could be answered if people just watched the video or went to the website of the product. I'm not paid to do reviews, so I don't see why I should spend my free time fielding questions to lazy people. If you're not a fan, oh well, but actually posting to announce it is just lame. For anyone to honestly expect me to be all full of sunshine and happiness 24 hours a day when I have my own life and my own set of stresses to deal with - completely outside anything cannabis-related, then they would be a completely unreasonable person not worth my time to begin with. With that said, I'm sure people would consider you snotty if you were in a similar situation. You try having tons of people contact you a day with stupid questions that waste your time and see if you don't eventually get snotty back at them (especially since, most of the time, it seems like they're trolling bc some of the questions are so beyond obvious or stupid.. that it almost HAS to be a troll)

All the details for pieces are on the sites on which they are sold. I'm just giving a "how to use" video and a few basic instructions with my reviews... I give the information most people are looking for - its not meant to be an all-inclusive thing.

wtf? I give great milk shots in any videos where I'm using glass - have you even seen them? I wasn't expecting this thread to become a Linda-bashing thread with a few haters... Where the heck are my fans in this thread? Boooo.. not cool.

That's a testament to your maturity level, not the quality of my videos.

This thread was a bit of a shock to come across today - I haven't posted in a while because life is very busy... but these posts were completely wrong and uncalled for. :([/quote]

I think you just made my point for me thank you

• Like Like x 1
  13. Loved the video, great job Linda.

I am currently looking for a nice bubbler, but on the cheaper side. I really wanted to get a circ perc or possibly a custom showerhead bub, but this is just so cost effective and clean, and its also 18.8. I really think I might get one of these now:smoke:

The only thing might be the label, I almost wish I had the option of removing it, I think it is engraved or something.

14. #14 kliff2004, Nov 1, 2011
    This is the cheapest well built bubbler there is.

The only way your gonna get a circ bubbler is if your willing to pay 200 for the Black leaf micro shower head bubbler. Everything else is 50 or more.

Yes, the logo is etched into the bubbler.

Funny, thats another piece of information she left out.

15. Your water levels are too high.

16. Great review Linda, I've been watching them for a long time. You actually sold me on the mflb, bukket and arizer solo with your reviews. Also I can't believe people are bashing you on the water level, it's not even that bad...

17. See, that's just no true. A milk shot is a milk shot - you can't really get any more of a milk shot from my glass pieces than the ones in my video - white is white. Not sure what ones whoever was making the comment was looking at, but they dead wrong. As for not providing enough info - as I said at least twice now, the info is on the site - its not my job to give every tiny little detail - most of it is obvious if you open your eyes and just look at the piece. Really, I'm getting a bit tired of the lazy and stupid stoner kids who give me shit when THEY won't get off their ass to do it for themselves.

As have I, I just didn't expect SJ to post my video on here only to be met with catty rudeness from people who think their opinions need to be heard. I'll always have an issue with those who share negative opinions when it is in no way constructive or useful :/

Thanks, that's what I do - I get plenty of positive feedback to outweigh the negative... and I never take a comment personally. Believe me, the reviews I do and the comments I receive because of them - have zero impact in my personal life away from the computer. I just thought maybe pointing out how rude it was would make them stop, think, "Gee she's right, that was kind of unnecessary".. and apologize.. but alas.. BIG DREAMS :D

Well, I appreciate that - but I didn't see it there aside from the "good videos" comment... perhaps I was just completely disgusted by your mentioning of the immature thoughts you were having and I immediately then clumped you into the group of the hundreds of clueless creepers who hit on me everyday...

It is engraved - its actually very easy to see that by looking at the pictures... I'm pretty sure the order page even says it is engraved... but yes, its a fantastic bubbler for the price - I of course recommend it.

Honestly, if you couldn't figure that out without me mentioning it, you have bigger problems.

Except they're not....:wave:

Whoo hoo! That's awesome :D I like all three of those (and not in a "i'm doing a review, i'm supposed to like it" way... not that i would review anything i didn't like anyway)... The water level is perfect for how I like to hit... i too don't understand the people bashing me for it... though I'm never surprised that it tends to be people who are like half my age... same kids that call me a lightweight (which... doesn't even deserve a response its such an ignorant statement...)

lol with all of that said... thank you to those with positive feedback.. and to anyone with negative stuff to say, oh well, sorry your life sucks that badly... :p

18. #18 kliff2004, Nov 1, 2011
    Wow thats a really mean thing to say to RongBip. Just cause he didnt know it was etched glass, and you didnt feel it was necessary to mention it in the video (even though you mentioned it in the bubblicious video), thats no reason to insult him.

Not necessarily.

Most people on this website like milk vids to see the bongs functionality.

When you shot the Mad scientist V3 video, you didnt even show the bong on camera. Just your face on the tube.

Most people around here are more interested in seeing the Percs and diffuser in action, than your face.

And when you reviewed the Bubblicious, you took the video from 5 feet away.

Couldnt even see the smoke, let alone how well the diffuser functions.

But you have a differing opinion on what is necessary from a milk vid.

Regardless of that, you made good, and had a nice close up of the functioning of the Trees in the bubbler.

Next time you make another 7 minute video. After watching you for 4 mins, Im still going to say ".......is this chick gonna take her top off?" Lol, its just a long time to watch a chick and not have my mind wander. Especially when you've already finshed talking about the piece, and are just repeating yourself.

I suggest you do yourself the favor of not getting upset over it.

This is the internet after all =)

I stand behind all the compliments I gave you.

And no matter how much you shit on me, I wont recant my statements of how well your video was done this time.

19. Im just gonna go sit in the corner over here and cry.

brb

But for real, I wish those weren't engraved. I would want the bubbilicious and that snob.

20. Yeah, except that only a small portion of my viewers actually come from this website. Most people who comment on my videos don't even know what a milkshot is.

Had you seen the video, you would have heard me say how I had been sick 3 separate times in the 3 months prior to making that video and still was getting over the flu when hit with a sinus infection - I explained why I was unable to do a milkshot for that IN the actual video itself. I can milk the hell out of that bong now - as hundreds of people have seen me do on Stickam on a daily basis at that point. Regardless... I explained the bong, where to buy it, and gave it my review. If anyone wants to see details about it, as I've already said a dozen times now, that's what the WEBSITE IS FOR!

Again, I'm not really concerned what "most people around here" are interested in. I'm more concerned with what my viewers ask me to review and what information they are looking for. Since my site is mostly geared toward medical marijuana patients and those looking for the right piece for their needs, milkshots are really not important to my viewers. Not to say I don't enjoy showing them in many clips, as I have.... but for those who want to see very finite detail, there are close up pictures on the manufacturers/vendors' sites that I link to in all of my videos. It is impossible to really show a good closeup on a webcam when a high-pixel digital camera could do it much more justice.

But actually, to be totally honest - my viewers are actually more interested in my face than percs and diffusers.. just saying... :D

You're probably the only person I've come across with that complaint. Like I said, not many people are actually concerned with what it looks like when you smoke - they're more concerned with how it feels, how easy it is to pull, etc... Trust me when I say most of my viewers are not "typical stoner kids" - they're mostly people in their 20s-40s just looking for a decent piece.

No, I just don't see the point... not everyone milks their bongs as not everyone has strong enough lungs to do it... I do.... but I don't feel its necessary to make a big show of it all the time.

A little easier since its a smaller piece that i can sit on my desk and toke without having to stand up or move away from the camera..... :rolleyes:

You don't have to watch the videos if you don't want to - I don't get why you're complaining about them so much.. really - if you have such a problem, why don't you go make your own?

I've never gotten upset over a stranger's comments.. certainly not going to start now. But things do need to be pointed out when someone does make a comment. as for "This is the internet after all" - I don't know what that's supposed to mean. Are you trying to say that this is somehow some other alternate realm where responsibility and accountability for one's statements doesn't exist? if so, you're incorrect. Sure, this is an internet site.. but we're all human beings sitting at our keyboards and our phones typing. Anything you say to anyone, anywhere in life... is something you need to be accountable for. Especially on the internet - where you do not know most of the people you're talking to. Before I go on a huge tangent on my beliefs... just know that the "this is the internet" excuse is garbage.. there is never a reason to be terrible to someone and use the method of communication as a reason for being terrible.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.