Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lin sanity OG

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RVD420RVD, Mar 15, 2012.

1. #1 RVD420RVD, Mar 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2012
    Hahahahahahaha this has to be the greatest thing ever. Named after the one and only Jeremy Lin.

2. Lin sucks :)

3. [quote name='"vinman46"']Lin sucks :)[/quote]

You suck!

4. Jeremy Lin is a joke who played good for 8 games but got 9 seasons worth of hype... What a bust lol.

5. Funny how fast he became such a star and now his merchandise is half off already.

6. lol..come on man

7. thats not as good as LaCron James

8. I gots a Lin sanity shirt bro.

9. How is he a bust if he came from nothing? A bust is a high drafted player who didn't live up to his expectations. Lin was undrafted. The kid can ball, he's played like 25 games in his career and he's already being labeled a bust? Even though he single handedly put the knicks on his back and carried them to a win streak without star players due to injury. Give him a break

10. - first off, hes a legend cause hes a Harvard grad and the first asian american in the NBA

When Tiger Woods went into golf, eminem went into rappin, Obama became president it was huge news cause they were groundbreakers
    and its not even that Lin has cooled off a lot,
    if u knew anything about basketball u could tell Melo is disrupting the ball movement in the game. without them they were winning like mad

TRADE MELO

** high as fuck right now

11. Bitch please.
    Give me some of that Brian Scalabrine OG , that's the true shit

12. Take it from a New Yorker, Lin blows donkey cock.

13. I'm pretty sure its just some "Kush" with his name slapped on it.

14. That would be some fire shit!