limp

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by blazin_busta, May 16, 2007.

1. For the whole time that the plant has sprouted, my plant has been limp, will it die? is there anything I can do about it? It seems that the plant is easy to move around just buy shaking the pot, I give it natural sunlight and water it 2 times a day. I notice that I have to just water it once a week so I'll stop that, is there anything wrong with my plant?

2. Honestly, do you think we can answer questions like "will it die?" based only on your description that it is limp?

Describe your conditions/situation in more detail, and post pics. How much light does it get? What kind of soil? What size container? How old is it? How big? How many nodes? Are you feeding it yet, if so what and how much? etc.

In the meantime...it sounds like you are way over-watering your plant. It's not twice a day and it's not once a week, it's when your plant needs it. Water when the soil dries out, which will depend on a variety of factors that only you can assess. Poke a finger an inch or so down in the soil to see if it is dry down there, if damp don't water yet.