Limp Dick Hunger Syndrome?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by GrassRoots, May 1, 2009.

1. So I have an issue...

I generally really enjoy receiving head. My girl is good at it so it all works well.
    Anyway, I work out and bike and I have a fast metabolism.
    The result? I eat a lot throughout the day (no I'm not fat, I'm skinny).

Situation:
    I am receiving head and my dick goes limp on me mid-head... Afterwards I notice I am hungry.
    Could me getting a limp dick be related to hunger? Seems to be the only connection.
    Happens rarely since I am usually munching on a power bar.
    Considering that I get head generally when there isn't enough allotted time for sex, I think this also translates to me getting head usually BEFORE dinner. I have sex after dinner generally and I never have an issue.

Thoughts? Watch me get ripped apart hahahaha.

2. Maybe ask for some head while you eat. It's always good to associate sex and food. It'd be like that episode of Seinfeld where George starts orgasming while eating at the restaurant.

3. Seinfeld is great.
    So I just got back from seeing her. The head was absolutely great and it was after a great and satisfying dinner and candy. So its food... 99% sure.

4. I know sometimes when I'm getting head I think about how badass the sandwich I'm going to make afterwards is going to taste :smoking:

5. Haha.

On a more serious note, you would not want to be lacking fuel when sexually active. It could be a mental issue rather than a physical one, though. Especially now that it has happened ... you may be thinking more about it ... thus ... the anxiety could be the problem.

6. Sounds like you need more Power Bars while getting head brah.

7. Yeah, for me it's the same. You don't want to be hungry or too full.

8. Good to know good to know. Exact same for me. Let the food settle a little hahaha.

Funny that you mention power bars. I eat them all the time.

9. Some people get really distracted by being uncomfortable in any way, maybe that's the problem.