limp bizkit back?!

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by bigdub7487, May 27, 2010.

1. first thought was... who cares. i'll prolly download the album. heavy music is so bad that they had to come back and make it worse.

On February 11, 2009, Durst posted on his Twitter account the message "1am pacific time- limpbizkit.com tonight". The site was up and running for the first time in years and confirmed the return of Wes. Through a blog post on the homepage, Fred Durst and Wes Borland issued a joint statement:
    “ We decided we were more disgusted and bored with the state of heavy popular music than we were with each other. Regardless of where our separate paths have taken us, we recognize there is a powerful and unique energy with this particular group of people we have not found anywhere else. This is why Limp Bizkit is back. ”

2. I'll buy their new album just as soon as I'm done listening to my new Nickleback CD.

:p

3. #3 douchebag5000, May 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2010
    lolz.
    Well... if I consider my fondest memories of Limp Bizkit, I wouldn't rate them as bad as Nickelback. But Limp Bizkit has had their moments of ultimate derision and mockery, unfortunately.

yah, new album's comin' out this summer. Maybe they can return their original creative energy. Wes Borland was a great guy, and Fred Durst and company have the ability, when their alchemy goes right, to make unique and exciting stuff. But when they screw-up, the critics pile on and Limp Bizkit gets stigmatized. Hopefully, they can just make passionate and original music, do their own thing and not worry about politics or fake shit. Also, leave some of the garbage in the cutting room!!! lol maybe get an independent panel to help them

4. i dont hate the bizkit. for what they do they're good. wes is a character and a talented guitarist. the music is good but sometimes fred is a little much.

5. If I didnt know you were kidding I would beat you with a fish bat...

But you are and I you're too awesome and pretty to beat anyway;)

6. yeah.

It's called "Gold Cobra" and it comes out in june....aka very soon

7. Why would you think I'm kidding?
    I've got Nickleback spinning in my 5-disc right next to Celine Dion, Cher, Lil Wayne and Creed.

8. all good bands right there... awesome late 90s mix.

9. put a b o n g in my hand and I'll listen to Jonas Brothers all day... I mean, can't we all just get a-bong

10. lol my lil bro is seein those guys haha .when he told me i instantly had to download "rollin "and head bang n jump on my bros bed lol

11. Hmmmm, for some reason I know it won't be as good as their older stuff. I will always love Nookie, My way, Rollin, and Faith. When they were in their prime.

12. 3 dollar bill is the best. i heard the two albums without wes (think the ep was wes-less) it wasn't absolutely horrible. significant is tight and hot dog/starfish was good.