Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Limitless high or not?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by apollochristian, Mar 19, 2011.

1. Never been to the movies high and was planning on watching that movie limitless baked.Any opinions on whether it will be a good or bad idea??:wave:

2. Are you serious?

It could only make the movie better,
    just like being high makes everything better.

3. Anything you enjoy sober, will be better enjoyed while properly baked.

movie looks kind of interesting. I bet they already have a drug like that, and are holding out. they meaning someone rich, lol.

4. oh i wasnt sure, cause I heard most people prefer comedies but then again I wouldn't know ;)

and I agree with you lazytoker

5. And anything you don't enjoy,
    will be made better by being high.

6. I don't know.. when I went and saw some movies high, it almost ruined the movie for me because I noticed things that I don't notice when I'm sober.. it's like when I'm high, I just know it's all fake and can't get into the movie or whatever.. but you can definitely try, and you'll still have fun since you're high. :hello:

7. I never get high before going to a theater to see movies, because it really sucks to not be able to remember parts of it a couple hours later. I'd save the weed for afterwards.

8. No you shouldnt go to the movies high. You will not understand alot and you will forget most of what happened afterwards

9. It will probably be mind blowing, but you won't remember much other than the fact that it was indeed mind blowing.

10. Of course! Why not, that movie looks awesome.

On the topic of not remembering.... I saw Due Date high and I remember it being HILARIOUS and laughing soooo hard... but I don't remember the damn movie. I saw a preview the other day and I didn't remember half of the parts.

So plan on possibly needing to see it again. :)

11. Its weed,
    not a fifth of vodka.:rolleyes:

12. Bring friends. Hot friends.

13. I just got back from that movie. UNFORTUNATELY I wasn't high. It was really good and cool. People already probably know that it is a drug that gives you super human brain power. Go see it and get stoned beforehand, you'll have a great time and probably want to score some AZT (movie drug). :smoke:

14. If I saw that high I would be so confused and even if I did get it I wouldn't remember it afterwards.

15. ^I did and it was just amazing

16. Man I also was high during the movie and when the camera angles would shift and the picture would change it tripped me out. You know what I'm talking about?

17. I know exactly what you mean:hello:

18. That's why you smoke and go in there again! Oh my god, never-ending loop of happiness!! :hello: