limited space indoor growing help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by southdope, Jan 26, 2011.

1. #1 southdope, Jan 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2011
    i usually grow my mj outside, but now that the growing season is over here, i wanna try get a plant going in my room, iv got a cupboard with space at the top, only problem is i dont think its big enough-its about 1.2x1.2 feet, so not very big, could i somehow get a plant to grow??:D the plant im hoping to get goin are sativa/indica cross that im gonna clone off my mother plant-like the one in my picture, any feedback be much appreciated;)

Attached Files:

2. How tall is the cupboard?

3. sorry i screwed up the measurements, about 2 feet deep, 1.5 feet wide and 1.5high

4. thanks alot bro...

5. in that small a space i would use a lowryder/ak47, its a short plant, mainly bud, good yield for size, only 9 weeks from seed to crop. and a goood smoke too.

6. id like to do that man, i just cant get seeds over here for those strains...

7. over here there are head shops in most towns and most markets also sell seeds and stuff. you in S/A so you can get durban poison easily, a true smoke.

8. haha i guess so bra, i live like 2 hours from durban, maybe il look for some dp seeds, shot for the idea

9. i added some pictures of what iv got so far ^^