limited budget, help with finding the perfect combo

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by bcbuddy13, May 1, 2012.

1. I have a budget of $50 (including shipping) and I've heard from friends and other more experienced tokers that a good thing for a first bong is buy a cheap acrylic body and invest most of the money in a nice glass bowl. I looked through the grasscity store and i am seeing perfect acrylic bongs and many different glass bowls, but the numbers are a bit confusing. How can i know which bowls and stems will fit in which bongs?

2. Honestly I'd save your money I dunno where you live but shipping from grassciy to the states is $25 most of the time. So I'd check your Lhs

3. If you have 50 bucks, go to your LHS and get a shitty tiny glass bong or a nice little bubbler.

Unless your underage that is.

4. you aren't going to get a good bong(even acrylic) + bowl + shipping for $50. if you wait for a while you could upgrade the bowl at a later time, and just get the bong and use whatever bowl it comes with. or you could save and buy all glass which is a much more enjoyable smoking experience.

you're also going to, most likely, have to upgrade your downstem before you could use most glass bowls with an acrylic bong.

5. save up like $20 more and get an SSFG travel tube