Lime Green Adidas?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by SchoolofAthens, Jan 4, 2009.

1. anyone know about lime green adidas thizz? i bought one for $15, sorta pricey, but its an impulse buy (he had 2 left)

i researched pillreport.com and didnt really know what to make of what it told me. if anyone else has info/experience with the lime green adidas, help me out please:wave:

2. #2 MandalaSmoker, Jan 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2009
    Nah,but even if so it really wouldnt matter too much.They may be goodthey may be shit.Cop one or two and see.You can go to pillreports or something of that nature and search in your area for them and see whatreveiws say but that doesnt tell you 100% either.

15$ is alittle expensive to me but I have a nice hookup thankfully and dude sells to others for 15 to even 20 a pop for some Bomb rolls and 8 for the Meth bombs but he tells you what is what.

I would pay 15 a pop if they are some bomb pills though,ever think of buying in bulk?you can get pills way cheaper if you got the funds.

Just seen you said you already looked em up,I would just buy em and see.Maybe ask a few cats that have bought off of dude before?Shit he only has twoleft,well maybe he is a big seller and got rid of them fast.They might be good if thats the case but like said you only know till you take them.

3. yeah, i bought one and am gonna wait till i go back to college (tomorrow) and find a good party to take it at. i dont know of anyone else whose bought from him, the last time i bought X it was those "Purple Batman"s and everyone said they were awesome, but they turned out to be sorta bunk. i guess ill just wait and see

i have thought about buying bulk, but for other things like weed and possibly acid (its popular where i go to school). im not that big into thizz but i like to freak out every now and then i guess.

thats sweet your guy knows his shit when it comes to things like xtc, its a hell of a lot better than just buying some random shit, poppin it and 'waiting' to roll. plus its a huge bummer when it turns out to be some shitty x.:mad:

4. im just wondering, how much would like 200 xtc pills cost, if i was to buy in bulk?
    whats a normal amount to buy to be considered "bulk"?

5. I'd say 200 is pretty large...but hey I'm no x-pushin' Pablo Escobar.
    Probably could get em at around $4-6/ea with that much...depends on your area really...

6. I would say 2-3$ if you got a good hook-up.Dude I know was copping them for 75 cents each when he bought in bulk but I am not talking just 200.

7. never tried those rolls, my hookup gives me 4$ a pill and when i buy more than 3 they get to 2 dollas a pop. 5 pills = 10 dollars.

8. Damn. That's ridiculous. Around me rolls are just expensive, my guy, who really has the hook-up still told me $950 for a jar, but he doesn't usually mess with e.