lilly miller alaskan fish emulsion

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by toke-tacular, Dec 2, 2009.

1. Has anybody used the stuff. I saw it in a local store and was considering buying a bottle. i noticed there was a sticker over the ormi certification saying "organic based" which leeds me to think it was but now it isnt certified by ormi. anyways ive also heard the stuff goes through some kind of heating process they use and they kill off some microbes. which hung me up a little because i thaught the entire point of making tea's was to create a microbe rich solution, meaning to me the product doesnt already need microbes because your fueling them with what they need to grow.

ive looked into the searches but had no results

I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with the product or can answer some of my questions, otherwise im gona end up driving 45 minutes to get some neptunes lol :(

2. toke-tacular,

I would make the drive for Neptune's Harvest.........Here's some info to help explain the benefits/differences between fish emulsions and fish hydrolysates.

For my uses, the liquid fish hydrolysates are the key to fungal microbes in my teas. They contain the hormones, amino acids, vitamins and enzymes that are "cooked" out of fish emulsions.

Hope this info helps......................chunk

3. thanks chunk, yes that helped me out.

looks like ill be making that drive, ohh well i guess ill pick up some more stuff while im there:rolleyes:

4. Check out Dr. Earth fertilizers instead of that fish emulsion....Dr. earth is a fish based organic fertilizer, they also sell a product called... liquid solution. That shit has so many trace minerals its crazy. use tom, veg, & herb 1 month, use LS next month and keep rotating. Works great. Been using it for 15 years.

5. I haven't used their liquid fish, but I use their dry fertilizers religiously. For you organic buffs,
    Dr. Earth has some great blended dry fertilizers that are stand alone. They have all the goodies we like to amend our soil with...........nice heads up for the community Deluxbud..........+rep and welcome to Grasscity.