Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lil Wyte is to smoking weed and Barry White is to sex

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by kief thief, Dec 7, 2007.

1. Songs like Ghostin', My Smoking Song, and Smoke My Dro Bitch have been getting my to chief up my whole stash ahead of schedule. Its good though.

2. damn i downloaded that ghostin track

shit is hot
    +rep hahah

3. Good shit right. Smoke weed to this.

4. Ive been listen to 3 6, project, prophet posse, wyte for fuckin years.

The new prophet posse CD is out and its sick.

i havent heard ghostin? u mean ghost ride the whip. ALL I DO IS SYRUP SIP?

5. ya hhaha just DL'd this song it came out on his newest album i think its number 16. i love screwed.

6. I heard the song ghostin.. Just another gay rapper stealing shit from the bay area. That song doesn't put you in the mood to ghost ride for shit. You wanna ghost ride you need that hyphy shit. Lil Wyte was alright when he first came out. He lost his fire big time, same with 36. I guess thats what happens when you go "hollyhood."

What you really need to do is put some REAL Bay Area in your life.

7. ya, as i said IVE listened to them for years, i dont listen to the new lil wyte cd. the new project pat is oki. but the new prophet posse on the other hand is way better.

8. yea honestly lil wyte fell off like a bad bag of dope ya herd me?

9. I've listened to his new album a lot - its not so bad overall. It just really pissed me off that he did "ghostin" because that shit was invented in the west coast, its yay area type shit, and he dunno how to do it right - if your gonna steal our movement at least steal it right.

10. lmao dude. u cant come and say that like you run shit rofl. lil wyte has prolly been in CALI and the west alot and prolly chilled with some straight as G's out there. back in phinally phamous he talks about gettin his dope from cali.

dont hate. and the new cd blows after you listen to it a few times.

11. ever heard The Expendables - Bowl For Two

good song to get blazed to

12. When did I say I ran shit? I'm just proud of the movement. Its something we in the bay area can call our own, it originated out here. Bitting is Bitting no matter how you look at it, and hes bitting bay area style. He couldn't come up with his own stuff? You guys got crunk, snap, etc, etc. and we got hyphy. Hes not a hyphy rapper, so why copy it? idk, just seemed weak to me. Hes also one of those rappers that brags about how he pays $600 for an ounce, hes kickin with straight G's alright - gettin raped by em too.

13. U cant honestly say if you had money and there were ounce of that real shit you wouldnt pay 6 for it. The song is the shit and is better then anything you could make. I think he kept his style and mixed it up with some other shit. BTW wyte has been in Cali the last year or two alot due to three six moving out there. So i bet the whole west coast rubbed up on him.

have you ever heard dont rep where ur from, rep where you live. u dont hear him talkin about Memphis this Memphis that.

edit- do you hear the beat in the song ghostin? i just listened to it like 10 times because Im trying to figure out what you call so cali except the word Ghost ride lmao. Sounds like some straight memphis shit

edit 2 - when he talks about the BAY its not your california bay area shit. its one of the worst neighborhoods in memphis where a huge amount of drugs is trafficked through and in.

14. no offence, but Bone thugs is to weed as barry white is to sex.

15. I always thought that is was Dre or Snoop is to weed as Ann Coulter is to bitch? idk..........

16. I think it should really be Bob but having only just heard lil wyte it sounded better than it does after a few listenings. Get bad quick not much too it.

17. snoop and dre, wyte aint doin nothin new, old school rap is where its at.

18. im still sayin bone thugs, alot of rappers rap about weed, but bone thugs are 100% weedheads through and through.

snoop could also work, but i feel bone thugs song's about weed have more meaning.

19. Smoke another blunt, roll another up
    You know that weed can really ease your mind
    Every time I smoke good reefer that indo high makes me fly
    If everybody smoked a blunt, relieve the mind, the world could be a better place
    If everybody took a break and we all just got wasted
    Toked out out, out out, smoked out out, out, out
    Choked out out, out, out, pull another O out, out, out

Gotta agree.

20. I love bone thugs.