Lil Wayne?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Absurd, Jan 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seriously GC, what is your fascination with this shitty rapper? Everywhere I look on GC it's Lil Wayne this, Lil Wayne that... no matter what Forum section I go to. seriously, Lil Wang fuckin' blows. Nobody gives a shit. Move on :mad:.

Try listening to another genre of music or something. Expand your musical tastes. Fuckin' turn off MTV and that bullshit B.E.T. and listen to somebody else.

2. shut the hell up..i dont even like lil wayne but you sound like a hatin ass hoe...not everyones gonna like what you like..shut the fuck up and listen to what you want..how would you like it if people bashed your musical favs? fuck hiphop? no fuck you..you ol hatin bitter ass bitch..you that mad that you had to make a useless thread?

3. i love rap,hip hop and alot of other music like reggae, old rock, indie, everything man apart from heavy metal and classical.

I despise Lil Wayne... He is a posing asshole. He is not a gangster... He is not a blood.
    He has had a comofortable middle class lifestyle since he was 11... Great, but don't act gangster like your from the streets..

Also he is talentless.... i mean, he replaced his voice with a robot. I was assured by Lil Wayne fans that he had other songs other than Lollipop and Milli or some shit like that, bascically implying they were his most recognisable songs, not that i knew that.

i listened to them. Wow. Wow. He fucking sucks. its just noise. robot noise. its not even catchy..
    honestly i dunno how he passes it off as music. all this along with the fact he is a posing fag. oh yeh and claims to be the greatest rapper alive. and people actually agree.

4. i smell a HAAAAAAAAAAATER..me bein a rapper im very offended...lmao syke i aint offended but i cant stand wayne eitha hahaha

5. #5 Absurd, Jan 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2010

LOL look at this moron offended by my Fuck Hip-Hop title. Why don't you stop being a closed minded shithead and listen to something else? Really, dude, you're nothing but a sheep. Typical drone that listens to only what's "cool" on MTV and B.E.T. Gotta fit in you faggot? Lol. I listen to Jazz, Metal, DNB, Flamenco, Classical Music, Oldies, Spanish Guitar, Rock, Country (some), some Reggae, etc. Anything from Billie Holiday to Garth Brooks to Slipknot to Marley. I listen to genres of music you had no clue existed. Turn off your t.v. and turn on some real shit. Fuck Hip-hop and rap, at least the new shit. Back then, during the KRS-ONE and Rakim days; Days rap/Hip-Hop had a message. It's nothing but shit now. Grow a taste of your own, and quit this mainstream bullshit.

6. Sorry you other two guys, but rap has just gone down the shitter. It's nothing but bragging and nonsense these days. Lil Wayne? What kinda shit does he really rap about? Same as they all do these days: nothing. Back in the 90s rap/hip-hop was amazing, and I listened to it. It had spirit and it had soul. It just had a good message. These days, all you have are fuckin' morons like Piff that only buy what's popular on the shelf to teeny bopping, 13-year-old white girls.

7. i rap bout nonsense sumtimes too, i love rappin bout weed tho lmao but shit dat wayne says its jus lyk damn dats creative n makes you think..but i mean..i cant stand his voice and the flow of his rap..and.his laugh is nasty haha
    but hey people have their own taste like listenin to gucci mane n all dem and dipset, slipknot to me is jus kickass llmao and system of the down..n otha shit ..and that song by da gee bees called stayin alive dat song is da bomb

dont say fuck rap n hip hop..jus say mainstream garbage lmao listen to zro..sum o real music haha

8. #8 Absurd, Jan 13, 2010

Well, weed, at least in my opinion, is the best medicine in the world. Especially being part Native American lol. Rapping about that is rapping about something positive. But really ya'll, put on some Illmatic. Put on some older Fat Joe (like Shit Is Real), or some old Tang (C.R.E.A.M). Listen to shit that actually has meaning and a message. All I want is for some of you thick headed motherfuckers like Poofter23 to open up your mind a lil and explore real music. I don't wanna hear about bullshit mainstream rappers evrywhere I go. Explore man. Turn off that damn T.V. and do a little searching. Dig in your ancestors' roots, I dont know.

By the way, Slipknot was just an example I used because I know you've guys heard of it before :p. Bee Gees are good, and I do like that song. Listen to some Ink Spots, they're actually a black group from a looong time ago that made extremely good music. Kinda racist about their name, but that just shows the time and era they're from. Roy Brown, Billy Munn, Billie Holiday, etc. Man, don't just limit yourselves to one genre of music. There's so much good shit out there for you to discover other than Lil Wayne and 50 Cent and whatever bullshit.

9. do you know what the fuck i listen to? NO
    so stop crying like a bitch cause someone doesnt listen to shit you like.

lmao..you lost credibility when you said older fat joe. fuck outta here.

you generalize all hiphop cause of some bullshit you hear on the radio? stop trying to be a backpacker and shut the fuck up and listen to your music. Pop music isnt going anywhere and you wont change it. I listen to whatever i want..not because its cool..nor because some disgruntled ass clown on a message board tells me what to listen to.

go cop some jcole or wale...or some of lupefiascos new stuff if you think current hiphop sucks.

waynes wack but to say hiphop is shit cause of him is retarded...you mad son?

sidenote....poofter23? thats the BEST you could come up with?

10. lol i feel ya but dont be mad its jus music be happy your own mind is open yeh? i've learned to not care if sumbody dick rides wayne or ne type of artist..let dem be followers dats their loss haha oh im suprised yu aint say mos def mane he nice too...
    check out ma song on youtube lol 'dat smoke'

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAvfkCkaJgA"]YouTube - NEW SHIT!!! DAT SMOKE!!![/ame]

11. OP is a fuckin idiot, nice myspace-like avatar pic btw. :rolleyes:

12. ++++rep

i JUST had umi says by mos def playing on my itunes haha

people need to chill the fuck out with this music is dead nonsense. music and its genres will never die. The fact that the OP brought up KRS and rakim shows that true music will never die. listen to what you want and dont get so butthurt over what people like.

13. How is older shit like Fat Joe - Shit Is Real not good? Or even Illmatic? Or older Wu-Tang? Or KRS-ONE? I probably know more about Old School shit than you do lol. I generalize all hip-hop these days because of losers like you. Come on, you only listen to mainstream bullshit that's popular. You're some fucking reject trying to fit in, right? It's the only reason why you would've commented on my Thread crying on how I insulted your butt buddy Lil Wang anyways.

14. #14 Absurd, Jan 13, 2010

Thanks for stalking my shit. I'm glad you've taken such an interest in me. I'm guessing you're probably mad because I more than likely get more pussy than you? :confused:

Also, I'm checking your song right now. Don't let me down lol.

15. If you actually read any of those lil wayne threads you would realize that 99% of them are full of people dissing wayne.

Shit, we even have an official "Hate on Lil Wayne" thread.

And just because you've listened to Illmatic doesn't mean you're the compendium of knowledge on "old school shit," nor does it give you the right to bitch about other peoples' musical tastes.

Go through the 560 pages of our hip-hop thread, and see how many times a wayne song gets posted. I'll save you the trouble, its pretty fucking rare.

http://forum.grasscity.com/music-hall/243996-official-rate-song-above-you-hip-hop.html

16. #16 Piffman23, Jan 13, 2010
    didnt i just say i didnt like lil wayne? do you fucking read at all?

old fat joe and new fat joe is trash. he was always saved by premos beats. O SHIT I KNOW ABOUT DJ PREMIER OMFG. get the fuck outta here..who cares what artists you do and do not know...you feel cool now cause you know who nas is? and cause you listened to a couple wutang tracks? get off my dick and shut your mouth and quit crying. this is a stupid ass thread and you need to keep crying and drown in your tears.

I have an open mind and just cause something is on the radio doesnt mean its trash. Most mainstream shit is trash but your generalizing a whole genre off of some rappers is pure stupidity.

17. Yeah, I'd be smashin much more if I had a mean mug avatar like you. :rolleyes:

18. BURR WHY IS IT SO COLD IN DIS THREAD?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTFcZ1fYeoU]YouTube - BURR( IM FREEZIN) NEW SHIT!![/ame]

19. I understand where OP is coming from, but there is absolutely no point ranting about it, dude your just starting shit and its not guna change anyones opinion. People will listen to whatever they want to listen to, just cause you dont like it and its"mainstream bullshit" doesnt mean other wont listen to it. anyway just my 2 cents, and why do you have fuck hip-hop if you listen to oldschool..you should have fuck mainstream rap or something

20. You're crying because I insulted Lil Wayne. I really don't care how you feel, or what your tastes are. You're obviously getting emo because I said fuck Hip-hop, when you really listen to nothing else. You're obviously a dipshit lemming that will listen to anything your T.V. has playing.

Hahaha, maybe. Whatever you say, I more than likely get hotter, sexier girls than you ever could ;). Go ahead, post your pic and let's see who's sexier :p.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.