Lil' Wayne?...

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by rodneythekangar, May 31, 2009.

1. Why does everyone like him? I Don't like his music whatsoever it just isn't appealing to my musical interests... what i particularly don't like about him is his image. his tears for "reputation" as in killing someone the bold double tears, total douche

2. Yep. Not to mention hes on every fucking song on the radio.

3. Yea you will probably get a unanimous "he blows" from most the people here.

4. lol i notice that most people hate him. He's terrible every song fucking sucks honestly i listened to most of them my girlfrined loves him and makes me listen to him when shes around... fml

5. He blows fat donkey cock.

6. yeah yeah yeah, but theres akredy 10+ of these thread why make a new one?

7. #9 head dead, May 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2009
  8. Not to mention everyone makes threads about him.......:rolleyes:

9. I used to like Lil Wayne too much. Then one day i relized that he's just not good. All of his songs are about making money and that gets really fucking annoying after a while. So I took his album Tha Carter III and destroyed the mother fucker.

10. lil wayne is a fag....im willin to bet that MOST people could beat the shit outta him...hes a bitch...he has shitty, meaningless music with the most retarded lyrics ive ever heard...u must have a low IQ if u like him

and there are so many of these threads...its nice to see that most of the fellow blades dont like this "rapper"...hes no rap artist

11. His mainstream shit sucks. I like some of his lesser-known songs. I wouldn't go as far to say he blows but there are definitely better rappers out there.

12. mostly all the people sayin wayne blows now were listenin to him before he went rock.