Lil Wayne - "Skateboarding made me now want jewelry anymore"

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Thunder Struck, Apr 24, 2012.

1. I know a a guy with a bunch of tats who just started skating last year, probably because of the trend..

But at this point it seems like he genuinely likes it...
    Black people are good at skating though, and tbh Wayne is learning tricks kinda fast..

I think its hilarious actually

2. i bet he doesn't even skate... by the way his guitar sucks too, check out this I laughed so hard...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJrGn-U0650]How to fail at Guitar - Lil Wayne - YouTube[/ame]

3. Bitch I be the shit now you got loose bowels

C3, I'm a young money millionaire etc etc
    Young moola baby

Weezy!

4. Lil wayne tries to inspire kids to go skating, and the haters here talk about how much of a bastard he is because he is "gay, makes bad music, doesn't skate, etc..."

I would rather be like Wayne, then the haters in this thread.

And btw, everyone is entitled to an opinion. But how about the ones claiming his music sucks, go get a beat and spit on it. Then post it up here, and let's see if you can make "good" music.

5. I hate this guy as much as anyone. But he should skate if he wants i say fair play. But he shouldn't get to skate double rock and private pro spots and Shit because he not worthy of that

6. #106 Mogwai, Jul 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2012
    [quote name='"Meneks"']I know a a guy with a bunch of tats who just started skating last year, probably because of the trend..

But at this point it seems like he genuinely likes it...
    Black people are good at skating though, and tbh Wayne is learning tricks kinda fast..

I think its hilarious actually[/quote]

Word, anyone can enjoy skating. It is such an in depth activity that it can be done in so many different ways. The more people who try other the better. Skating has been a "trend" for so long on ways, and people have always gotten into it for shallow purposes. But it doesn't even matter why you start because once you fuck with it you realize how worthwhile it actually is

7. Exactly!!! :hello:

And someone in this thread said something about him being a bad influence, now he is going around promoting excerise to a nation of slobs, and he is an asshole?

Wtf.

8. [quote name='"Blaze"']

Exactly!!! :hello:

And someone in this thread said something about him being a bad influence, now he is going around promoting excerise to a nation of slobs and he is an asshole?

Wtf.[/quote]

For real. I'm not a fan of him at all.. but it seems like he mostly promotes smoking weed, fucking bitches, and listening to bad music. Only one of those things is a bad idea. Throw exercise into the mix and it seems like an alright deal

9. Lil Tony Hawk.

10. hope that bastard ODs on that one crazy drink he is always drinking

11. When people say things like this, I just want to know why?

UnR3al, if someone you never met said they want you to OD, would you not think they are fucked in the head?

I mean come on dude...

12. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_tr-Xv2eQQ&feature=related]Gillie Da Kid- Cannon (Lil' Wayne Diss) - YouTube[/ame]

13. #113 SirBongwalski, Jul 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2012
    Code:

Wayne can't play guitar for shit idc about his rap but he can't play guitar I wouldn't care if he played and didn't brag bout but it annoys me when he does something to get a group to like him. Maybe he'll get better eventually but I don't even know if he plays anymore. I wonder if actually likes the stuff he tries out.

Who ever said he's promoting skating I guess you have a point it's better than promoting twinkies and monster to fat 12 year olds.

14. tunechi tunechi i dont love them hoes
    got so much coke you gon need another nose!

15. Anyone who skates because of him should be burned in a pit is skaters who have been skating 10 years plus Dont want gay ass posers listening to shitty ass music. We want people to be listening to metal.

16. fo shiggadale.

17. The fuck are you talking about?

To say metal is synonymous with skateboarding culture is ignorant as fuck and completely wrong

18. Wow, you really make me want to be a skateboarder, they sound like really outstanding members of society. :rolleyes:

19. Ive heard ppl say you can't, but I can. However, it won't let you type anything in the box, so it'll be a wordless rep.

20. He also promotes shooting black people in the head (fuck around and leave a n**** brains on the street). Haha that pussy never shot anyone except himself!