Lil Wayne - "Skateboarding made me now want jewelry anymore"

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Thunder Struck, Apr 24, 2012.

1. Except for the fact that he was claiming Crip before he started claiming blood. It's all fake. He's the type of dude that follows fads and does whatevers popular.

2. Alright. I completely agree then.

3. [quote name='"briangumble"']

Except for the fact that he was claiming Crip before he started claiming blood. It's all fake. He's the type of dude that follows fads and does whatevers popular.[/quote]

He did what he had to do to get rich. Him and everyone he's close with never have to worry about money again. He started in the ghetto and made millions.

4. This man just dropped more wisdom on this one page then most of you probably have in your whole life. Respect to you, sir.

5. Of course we should judge him on the things he raps about. Rappers used to be passionate. now they all go for the fame. Ever compared lyrics from a real rap song, to a lil Wayne song. I have and just to see how ignorant he is and how he tries to make his whole ego that he's a blood or a gangster is just mind-boggling and leaves you wondering how he got famous.

6. Can't we all just agree he sucks

7. 2nd .

8. That's bullshit.

Lil wayne was rapping along time before he was a puppet or tool used by the illuminati.

You ain't going to take away something I love with some bullshit.Skateboarding is a love and compassion.People trying to take that away and why?

Anyways good way to give a bad name to skateboarding.That's okay though real humans actually thinking see through this bullshit.Don't let this man take away something you love and enjoy doing just becouse he is a jackass.

9. [quote name='"junkheadrev"']Can't we all just agree he sucks[/quote]

That's what I've been trying to say lol. I don't care that he may be gay or loves to skateboard. He just sucks at rapping.

10. This dude went from thugging to being a rockstar then becoming a skateboarder overnight

11. When will people understand, Lil wayne and the rest of what is today called "the game" (mainstream rap "music") are marketing ploys, drawn up by men in suits, sitting around tables discussing what's appealing to people. Lately it's been focusing on jewelry, money, cars, materialism. They market materialism, through their "music" You'll find no good values in this shit, because it's not drawn up to be like that.

12. Plus his rhymes are fucking retarded.

13. Just start referring him to 'LIL BITCH'.

14. [quote name='"tokinbud420"']When will people understand, Lil wayne and the rest of what is today called "the game" (mainstream rap "music") are marketing ploys, drawn up by men in suits, sitting around tables discussing what's appealing to people. Lately it's been focusing on jewelry, money, cars, materialism. They market materialism, through their "music" You'll find no good values in this shit, because it's not drawn up to be like that.[/quote]

This.
    There is also lots of advertising.
    Just look at hom many times rappers mention Gucci ,LV or rolls Royce.
    When you listen to mainstream rap on the radio youre basically listening to a commercial between commercials.

15. Everyday I turn on the radio I really start to question society. How do people enjoy that crap? I've tried listening to them, opened minded. I can't enjoy it. It's not good. It's a bunch of shit spewed onto a beat. I miss quality music, and few people seem to know quality music today.

16. I cant stand lil wayne... His music sucks IMO and he might be the ugliest man alive... He looks like a cross between a black E.T. and a crack baby...

He also has started the idea of skateboarding to wannabe gangster youths who think getting covered in horrible tatts is a status symbol... Now go drink some Purple drank...

• Like Like x 1
  17. I don't really care about Wayne enough to hate him like that...

Some of you people talking shit about him are sure on his dick though posting in this thread...

Btw immortal technique is just as repetitive as any mainstream rapper.
    Stop rapping about government conspiracies, seriously.

18. [quote name='"Meneks"']I don't really care about Wayne enough to hate him like that...

Some of you people talking shit about him are sure on his dick though posting in this thread...

Btw immortal technique is just as repetitive as any mainstream rapper.
    Stop rapping about government conspiracies, seriously.[/quote]

Are you serious? At least it is trying to educate people. Instead of brainwashing them to strive for a life of drugs alcohol and a million bad bitches

19. Its all mostly government talk, repetitive..

I used to like him, back in like freshman year of highschool but after a while it got kinda wack, its just like wayne rapping about his riches, Technique just raps about government.. like seriously tell us something we dont know

20. Fuck it. If he inspires somebody to hop on a skateboard who wouldn't have then that's awesome.