Lil Wayne - "Skateboarding made me now want jewelry anymore"

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Thunder Struck, Apr 24, 2012.

1. Throw some dirt on me n grow a wildflower

2. [quote name='"MaxAmmo"']Lil bitch fans are even more annoying.

People who use the word 'haters', should have ghost chili blasted in their face.[/quote]

You're just a hater

3. #63 Gods Father, Apr 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2012
    Why are we looking at this in a negative light? His whole life he was exposed to the "rapper" lifestyle, and as such living life that way, like he said popping bottles, "making it rain", etc. Now he's found something he really enjoys and has a passion for, and we're criticising him for it? I can personally attest to what skateboarding can do for oneself, as I used to skateboard back when I was younger. I went to my local skate park every chance I could and the relationships you make and the experiences you have really are amazing. Who are we to say he hasn't "found himself" through skateboarding? Who are we to judge the man for doing something he enjoys, something he's passionate about. He's a human being just like you and me, just because he's "Lil Wayne" doesn't means he not capable of showing emotion. Money doesn't define who someone is, mostly their actions do. If he really has found something he enjoys and wants to pursue it to the fullest extent, then I respect him for that. Too many people would rather conform to what society wants them to be rather than do what makes them happy. As such, society views Lil Wayne as a "rapper," and now that he's found something else, people are jumping down his throat and making assumptions. That really speaks volumes for the world we live in today. Just let the man be, live and let live.

4. Its pretty gay to kiss a man on the lips. Fake father or real. Thats gay,

5. I actually feel bad for the man because I know that for the rest of his life, he will be viewed as Lil Wayne the rapper, and not Lil Wayne the person, and because of this, people will judge and ridicule his actions and words, forming false opinions based solely on his music, and the fact that they don't like it.

6. lol at the people who hate lil wayne for no other reason other then the fact that they dont like the music he makes. really shows what a weak person you are

7. [quote name='"runthistown18"']ITT: People jelly because Wayne>>>>Their fav rapper.[/quote]

Wayne>2Pac? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA funny

[quote name='"ADStoker420"']People have ever right to hate on Lil Wayne for more than several reasons
    I wouldn't even call it "hating"
    More like stating truths haha

The dudes a joke[/quote]

This man knows what he's talking about.

[quote name='"Berzerker42500"']For all the haters: If I ever run into Lil Wayne,I'll kick him in the nuts as hard as I can for yous![/quote]

<3

[quote name='"Makizushi"']I enjoy Lil Wayne's music.

get mad, haters.[/quote]

I'd rather listen to the rattling bones of a cat than lil Wayne.

[quote name='"Slappy Bob"']lol at the people who hate lil wayne for no other reason other then the fact that they dont like the music he makes. really shows what a weak person you are[/quote]

How? I don't like his music. He's fake. Raps about the same shit in each song.

8. What is real and what is fake? These are just opinions, and just as people's opinions differ, so does their perception of what real or fake really means. One person could view him as "real", and someone else might view him as "fake", so who's right? Truth is, at the end of the day he's not any of these superficial labels, he's just himself. So why do people get so uptight about what he does? He's found skateboarding to be a real humbling experience, if it makes him a better person, then why are people displaying a negative attitude towards it? Shouldn't we be happy for him? I don't really follow Lil Wayne, but I watched that interview and his attitude definitely seems to have improved. He shows he's having fun, is that not one of many life's journeys? To find something you love, and have fun doing it? Stop looking at Lil Wayne the musician, and focus on Lil Wayne the person, and you'll find he's actually become a pretty down to earth dude. He's being what he wants to be, and not what other people want him to be, and for that, you hate him?...

9. Did anyone mention the fact that sexual orientation has no bearing on someone's musical ability?

I don't like Lil Wayne because I don't think his lyrics have any meaning, and I don't like the way he sings (raps..? talks..??) or whatever you may call it, but him being gay or not has nothing to do with anything.

I don't understand this post.

10. again.. who cares

11. Dude Gods Father your sig is way too big.

Make that shit within guidelines before you get an infraction

12. All of the haters should watch "Tha Carter" documentary....

It changed my opinion of him.

13. I like some of lil waynes songs but I think he's overrated as a rapper. And I don't like how he portrays a lifestyle that he never lived. He's not a real blood and never lived that life. He only started claiming blood to help him sell records and because it's "the cool thing to do". I don't respect that at all. But other than that he can make some good songs sometimes.

14. Because him being gay contradicts the image he portrays. It's fake.

15. How? Being gay says nothing about your personality or lifestyle. It just means you are attracted to people of the same sex, that's it.

Btw lil waynes music sucks.

16. [quote name='"briangumble"']I like some of lil waynes songs but I think he's overrated as a rapper. And I don't like how he portrays a lifestyle that he never lived. He's not a real blood and never lived that life. He only started claiming blood to help him sell records and because it's "the cool thing to do". I don't respect that at all. But other than that he can make some good songs sometimes.[/quote]

Being a blood isn't that hard. You just get jumped in and its over. He's from hollygrove which is a ghetto ass area so him being a blood isn't that far of a stretch

17. [quote name='"twitchydude420"']

How? Being gay says nothing about your personality or lifestyle. It just means you are attracted to people of the same sex, that's it.

Btw lil waynes music sucks.[/quote]

He talks about all the pussy he gets. He's gay so he's losing to themselves.

18. Don't

Ever heard of a bisexual? Stop acting like you know the sexual preferences of a man you've never met.

19. Even if Wayne is gay what does that have to do with anything?

20. [quote name='"twitchydude420"']Don't

Ever heard of a bisexual? Stop acting like you know the sexual preferences of a man you've never met.[/quote]

Listen I got nothing against gay people. But Lil Wayne sucks. Being gay wasn't even one of my reasons as to why he sucks. It's a lot more but being gay isn't one of em.