Lil Wayne - "Skateboarding made me now want jewelry anymore"

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Thunder Struck, Apr 24, 2012.

1. [quote name='"PacComeBack"']

I cannot find it anywhere. Wtf. Maybe I need to update the app or something?[/quote]

It's not on the app man. We don't have the option to +rep from the app

2. Did anyone mention the fact that he is a legit homosexual. There is a 106npark video where he says "I'm the only one that can kiss baby" Baby being Birdman.. His "father".

Dudes a cock gobbler with identity issues.

Oh AND he has had many ghost writers threw out the years. One being Gillie Da kid. How can you be the best ever when you don't write your own music?

3. Hey don't judge him. We are no better than anyone else. If he found his passion weather it be skateboarding then just accept it. First people complain that he wears too much jewelry. Now that he doesn't they can't come to terms with him enjoying a sport? Seriously guys, that's probably the most real thing he's ever done in his career.

4. I hate little wayne with a passion. Yet, I do not think he is a homosexual.. He gave birdman a kiss, omfg so homooooooo.. Not like it was butt sex. I think people just want to see and hear things to make them feel better and to encourage their jealousy of someone who made it. Just because he makes stupid music you can't blame him for the 10 million stupid listeners.

5. This thread is all about how shitty wayne is..

Anyone else wonder why this magazine put out such a dumb fucking story?

6. As far as we know. :laughing:

7. Touche :p

8. #48 Flemian, Apr 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2012
    This was years before that picture was taken of him and birdman kissing. The interview was from mannie fresh was still with them. And he even says that wayne and baby's relationship is odd.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FxEZLj3PKM[/ame]

The upload date is 09 but this video has been around for longer than that.

"He's my son, I raised him" they arnt even blood related. Thats straight gay to take a young dude out the hood and fuckin go around kissing him and telling him that its ok. He straight up brainwashed wayne.

Maybe wayne aint gay but Birdman definatly straight fag.

9. I just think rap overall is trash learn to play instruments please

10. A good amount of them do. Dont judge what you dont know.

11. Birdman practically raised Wayne since he was a kid. He didn't have a father so birdman took that role. But I guess kissing someone who is basically your father is soooo gay

12. Tunechi Tunechi tote the toolie fuck around and pop ya
    My homies got that white girl call it Lady Gaga

13. I enjoy Lil Wayne's music.

get mad, haters.

14. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UbTlgiMunY]Young Money:Mack Maine, Lil' Wayne & Curren-Knuck if you Buck (2005) - YouTube[/ame]

15. I bet you theres maybe 3 real skaters on this thread including me so Ill give my opinion from a real skaters prespective. So when I first saw lil wayne skating I was calling him a poser and several other names haha but thats not what skating is about , maybe the man found something he enjoys and can escape from like all skaters have when they skate. Skateboarding is like a new world and can really make people happy and we should judge people because of their reputation and what they do just because they start doing a hobby they enjoy. Its his life let him live how he wants, he has been living his whole life rich since he was 12 and never got to experience this type of stuff , I mean the guy does change trends every couple years but he is sorta like micheal jackson on this one, he just wants to be a kid....haha

16. Who knows, maybe skating really is a humbling experience for him.

17. #57 runthistown18, Apr 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2012
    lol spent too much time posting on misc.
    But who cares if he's a poser...Dude spit some hot ass verses sometimes.

Im sure he's not posing either looks like he actually likes it rather then trying to be a poser.

18. [quote name='"Flemian"']lil wayne is just trying to appeal to Wolf Gang fans because they represent skateboarders.

Swagger Jacker.

First he stole Jim jones rockstar look. Now it's this.[/quote]

whattt?????!!!!!! jim jones was the swagger jacker,jim jones stole that rock star look from max b if anything jim jones wanted to be max b look him up,the wave aint never gonna stop!

19. I'm with you on this one, I think we should give him the benefit of the doubt on the skating thing. Let him do what he wants.. as long as he doesn't pretend hes something he isn't who cares?

20. Lil bitch fans are even more annoying.

People who use the word 'haters', should have ghost chili blasted in their face.