Lil' Wayne quits rapping for skateboarding

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by deadkndys, Aug 4, 2012.

1. I agree 100% that it is great how well skating is progressing with the younger generation. Some of the stuff I see kids do today blows me away. And maybe it is a little hipster of me to remember the days when the only time you saw etnies on someone the sides were ripped up from ACTUALLY SKATEBOARDING.

On topic though, I think it's cool Wayne has this new found love and passion for skateboarding. I just feel he's inadvertently exploiting the industry coming out with a clothing line and instantly hanging out with professional skateboarders as he hones his craft.. But I guess that what happens when you are rich and famous. :smoke:

2. Snoop is milking his career till the last drop by doing shit reggae, you all praise the fuck out of him. Wayne stops making music because he's pretty much done all he can do, and decides to devote his time to something he truly enjoys, and you all give him shit. Hilarious :laughing:

3. Snoops the biggest sell out of them all

Goes from being legit and hood as fuck to doing songs with big time rush and Katy perry

4. Snoop would probably bitch slap the both of you lol.

5. He's Snoop Lion now guys.

6. Oh so now he's a bitch to? He wouldn't punch us like a man?

7. [quote name='"Demiurge"']

Oh so now he's a bitch to? He wouldn't punch us like a man?[/quote]

Lol pimps don't punch, they slap!

8. [quote name='"Demiurge"']

Oh so now he's a bitch to? He wouldn't punch us like a man?[/quote]

Lol nah, he would bitch slap you like a pimp. Bitches don't bitch slap, they get bitch slapped.

9. thank god lol, I hate everything about him and his music.

10. Not all of us praise Snoop, personally I think he has lost his mind.

11. Good im tired of that sell out. I respect most of his early stuff before he became a tight pants wearing little bitch (seriously he acts like a little princess). I have no respect for him at all.

12. Me and my friends honestly have a theory about him but it is pretty insane lol

He was a true G after Tha Carter 3, then he went to prison, and now he is wearing skinny jeans and furry boots.

We honestly think he got raped in prison lol

13. Honestly that seems like it could have happened. Was he in isolated or in general population?

14. No idea, but he was literally a birdman junior before he went to jail. He went from being on top of the game, to leopard print spandex?

I stand by my theory, the boy got raped.

15. [quote name='"Blaze"']

No idea, but he was literally a birdman junior before he went to jail. He went from being on top of the game, to leopard print spandex?

I stand by my theory, the boy got raped.[/quote]

...and he liked it

16. You know what?

Good call, Mr. Carter.

Plus, you don't seem to be absolutely terrible at this sport.

Keep it up if it's what you're passionate about.

17. [quote name='"Kramer"']You know what?

Good call, Mr. Carter.

Plus, you don't seem to be absolutely terrible at this sport.

Keep it up if it's what you're passionate about.[/quote]

smart man right here .

so much hate , so little reason

18. No. No I don't

19. [quote name='"amanwithLs"']Snoop would probably bitch slap the both of you lol.[/quote]

haha he can go ahead doesn't change the fact he does songs with boy bands

20. And you flame him on a weed forum?

Who is more accomplished?