Lil Wayne - "Hot Revolver"

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Kramer, Mar 22, 2009.

1. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyPA-qDIzww"]YouTube - 2009 Lil' Wayne Song (hot revolver) / w lyrics[/ame]

Holy shit.

Just...wow.

2. what the eff is this bull ish

3. ...and im supposed to believe this man is a BLOOD???
    :laughing:

4. That sucks balls

5. seriously? wow and if there isnt enough evidence that he sucks.

6. I'm assuming this is off his future pos "rock" album.

&...seriously, a Green Day reference? Come on.

Fuck this noise.

7. This might be some of the worst music I have ever heard.

8. hahahaha +rep

9. Seriously, he went from producing some decent songs to producing absolute horse shit. I wonder if this will sell

10. I wouldn't say that. He went from putting out shit to shittier shit.

11. Ok I agree, but I enjoyed a few of his songs from The Carter 1/2 sooo yeah. But anyone who buys this is suffering from a serious disorder in their temporal lobes thus causing them to like and even enjoy shittily produced beats and horrendous lyrics.

12. Get flame suit ready.

13. Dude this is such a great song! Oh my god I think I came in my pants!

14. either this fool be drinking to much of that "lean"... or he just sold out. what happened to songs like "fireman"?

15. I don't follow this kind of music, I find it absolutely horrible and unbarable to listen to. but he must be a blood, how else would you explain the Green Day's Dookie album reference. I've never met a single blood who isn't driving around blasting Green Day with their subs up. What a joke.

16. oh snap son, thas my ringtone!

ahhaha jk.

17. #18 I <3 Weed Smoke, Mar 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2009
    The songs just a dif style of music. Gotta give him props for at least trying something diff, and as far as the green day refrence, he is well known for refrencing some random shit in alot of his songs. Hes just trying something new, even if it this song does suck. How many bands have each one of you listened to that stayed with the same style of music and maybe half their songs sucked shit but you still loved them? Im just gonna wait till the album drops and then ill see what i think about it.

18. Songs gay as 2 dudes fuckin! All I can say is he had some good songs on Tha Carter I/ II/III, and Tha Drought III was tight...but damn...plus Im tired of this clown jackin' other artists lyric's...and blood? nahhh posser...never heard of a blood wearin' blue unless its to call out crips in their own territory... :/ shits weak..." I can turn a crack rock into a mountain" -Weezy...cause your shits weak as fuck! Too much soda hit Colombia next time not Stop N' Shop!

19. yo lil wayne the fakest ***** rappin 4real.he aint bout that life that he talk about.wit all this roc music n shit lmao fucc a blood anyway!!