lil help?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by jaycross, Dec 3, 2007.

1. ok so i colected quite a few seeds from a few trips out with friends and i got my box all set up and everything and for the last 2 weeks ive been trying to germinate. the problem is none of my seeds have showed any signs of germination. ill list my steps and see if you guys can tell me what i did rong

let the seeds sit in a cup of water for 24 hours in a dark area, then moved them to a plate lined with wet paper towels and covered with another plate to keep it dark and then set them in my closet and waited, making sure to keep them mosit (although there was one time that i came home after a full day of school and work and they were completely dry, dont know if that would have killed the seeds or not) and ive been doing that for 2 weeks now because i heard some seeds can take up to 12 days to germinate and i got nothin?

can anyone point out my error? im totaly new to this so dont be too harsh lol

:smoke:

2. germinating is really not that hard. Get good seeds they should be brownish-greenish with black strips. Put them in a papertowel and keep them moist 1-3 days later they should germinate if not their duds

3. Temperature is a big factor when germinating, make sure its done in a warm area. I suggest on top of a refrigerator or put the plat on an electric blanket. The process goes by much faster if you have the right temp. Just read the sticky on germination and you’ll be fine
    Peace