lil help here

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Michaelheyer, Dec 10, 2006.

1. ok so im a begginer.. i have never grown before, but i intend to..
    my mom is cool with it, she juts bought me 9gs of salvia *not the extract*, and a 50 dollar ccg pipe, really cool pipe cant wait to get it, well here are a couple questions.

1. how do i start out?

2. what is the difference between male and female seeds?

3. will i have to put metal strips on my cealing? if so what kind? (to keep helicopters from sencing heat or w/e)

4. how do i grow dank weed,

5. what does the word "strain" mean?

6. what kind of soil should i use

7. what should i purchase as far as indoor growing material, sunlamps,cabinets,futrilzer.. etc

8. how much money shuold i get to gether

9. if there is anything else i forgot that you feel is important for me to.

2. 1) i'f you don't know how to germinate, than don't bother starting...

2)their is no difference... when you start flowering than you can tell... Not unless you buy them from a Seed bank and they say their Feminized... (but you still never kno!)

3)i haven't ever heard of any one doing that...

4) You can grow any kind of weed you want...just learn more on how to do it lol..

5)Strain means what type of bud it is.... mines: Hash bubble hybrid...

6) Use any soil from a "Homehardware store" or wal-mart... with Little nutrients in it..

7) Lighting is you're most important issue... and where you're doing it..

8) as much as you can...

9)i'f you live with you're parents (i do) you should not grow under their roof without them knowing... just incase you do get caught... you'd be Fucked... "my parents kno"

10) I Suggest you read Alot more befor you even start... otherwise it will be a Big waste of you're time..

Hope my 1 - 10 answer's help you're questions :wave: Good Luck! :wave:

3. my advice: read all the stickys

4. yea dude, not to sound like an A-hole, but you've got some homework to do. all of these questions are answerable through research, which is what the search button is for. if there are any questions you can't find the answer to, then post a thread or pm me.

5. LOL , i wouldnt worry about helicopters unless u plan on starting your own greenhouse full off plants.. helicopters cost a shit load off money to get in the air id say.. i doubt they would be sending them up to look for small house grows.. infact i could guarantee they wouldnt send them up for that.. especially here in the UK..