lil help here.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Michaelheyer, Dec 10, 2006.

1. ok so im a begginer.. i have never grown before, but i intend to..
    my mom is cool with it, she juts bought me 9gs of salvia *not the extract*, and a 50 dollar ccg pipe, really cool pipe cant wait to get it, well here are a couple questions.

1. how do i start out?

2. what is the difference between male and female seeds?

3. will i have to put metal strips on my cealing? if so what kind? (to keep helicopters from sencing heat or w/e)

4. how do i grow dank weed,

5. what does the word "strain" mean?

6. what kind of soil should i use

7. what should i purchase as far as indoor growing material, sunlamps,cabinets,futrilzer.. etc

8. how much money shuold i get to gether

9. if there is anything else i forgot that you feel is important for me to.

2. This page helped me a lot.
    http://www.greenmanspage.com/guides

You can also read peoples diaries here on the forums to get an idea of what to expect and to see whats worked and what hasn't.
    goodluck I just started to. I got the idea in my head to start growing only one month ago and I already have a 3/wk old, 7 inch plant. and two other 4 inch ones.
    it's very easy and very possible.

3. thanks man i appreciate it, i found this weed growing "game" .. from highgrow.us
    supposed to teach you how to grow and know what chemicals to furtilize with, to control ph level, all that stuff. also any1 else tryin to learn to grow like me, i reccomend that, i have already learned alot just from the tutorial for the game..

4. oh forgot about odor control read thru the site plenty of homeade filters which can be refilled every 3-4 months buy buying Activated Carbon from any local petstore Aquarium section

5. here is a link of where to get the best stuff www.discount-hydro.com heres a good one too www.cheaphydroponics.com getting my 2 and 5 gallon pots from here also got my Vortex blower from here cheapest on the net but if you wanna save a shit load of money go with floro's cut ypur expenses down to like 200 atleast http://1000bulbs.com/category.php?category=2086 I got three 85's in blue spectrum(good for vegging and 2 105's in red spectrum(good for flowering)