lil' heady chillum pickup

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by PizzaGirl, Sep 5, 2009.

1. #1 PizzaGirl, Sep 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2009
    I've cut my glass budget since buying my illadelph a little while ago but I made a stop at Retro yesterday and fell for this little chillum in the heady case and I knew it was perfect for me. This is actually the first portable piece I've gotten since my last pipe broke ages ago so it was worth it. The thing is thickkk and the marble art is neat.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Bout to smoke a bowl and give it a name. :smoking:

2. fucking beautiful good buy, and the shroom milli is so dope :hello:

3. Wow those colors are incredible, how much did you pick it up for? Those mushrooms and designs are insanely awesome. But that's really a chillum? Post up a pic of the whole thing.

4. #4 PizzaGirl, Sep 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2009
    Yeah it's a chillum. Got a nice rounded mouthpiece. :) ((edit)) picked it up for 90 and bought a spool of beeline while i was at it.
    [​IMG]

5. love it. love chillums in general, but that's especially nice.

6. that is beautiful

7. Thata boy. Awesome piece of glass you got there man, that's be a personal favorite of mine for sure.

8. wow. that is amazing. Thats going to last for ever. nice find. Your luck, Wish my places around here had pieces like that.
    How deep is the bowl?
    how much id it run you?

+rep that thing is amazing.

9. Nice pics.

10. I bet you would have alot of trouble breaking that without a hammer... RIP my $40 bub my mom smashed it with a hammer. I need to keep my shit away from her house...

11. tht shit tite...

gotta fuck /w the mushroom on it...its thick looks durable...

good shite

12. Haha the Retro I recognize that place... Sick piece and the bud looks sweet too.

13. Nice piece, it looks THICK:smoking:!

14. damn that shit is fly!

15. My condolences, friend.