Lil Dude

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Sonnenschein, Apr 27, 2011.

1. Took my cat and self off to my caretakers for the weekend, hubs was repainting a couple rooms in the house. My aerogarden grow is in her spare bedroom, so fuzzybutt and I are set up in there on the laptop playing eve online. I look over, and see her sniffing a leaf, and deliberately biting it. Cats dogs and little kids are all the same, they explore by tasting and sniffing stuff, so I don't think any more about it. Next thing I know she is munching on a huge fan leaf and about 5 other large leafs have little nibble marks on them. Caretaker wanders in and seeing her avidly munching away says we need to rename her Lil Dude. We have to move the aerogarden to a different room and close the door, Lil Dude has become an edibles fan [without the heat processing or waiting for poor Cheech to grow up, get harvested and cured]

2. Haha damn man
    My cat used to do the same thing, except I never had those kinda plants lying around,
    Just big leaved ones
    Idk why they do that

3. geez, that sucks that your cat was eating the grow. definetly a good idea to keep it away from it. but why name it lil' dude?

oh btw, i thought this thread would be about a midget when i came in. i was dissapointed, but its not your fault. i'll just post a picture of a midget so if anyone else comes in looking for midgets they'll find one.

[​IMG]

4. Big Dude: [​IMG] Lil Dude: [​IMG]