Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lil Bites firecrackers. Will they work?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by fumarijuanapapi, Jan 28, 2016.

1. So I was gonna try to make firecrackers but didn't have any crackers. Didn't really care if i was wasting the weed because it was around 1.2 grams and Id rather not smoke it because of a sore throat so I decided to experiment. I decided to take lil bite snack packs and cut the lil bite pieces vertically. I grinned up the weed and put it in a bowl and instead of sprinkling it on nutella, I made a mix. didn't mix for that long but when I was done you couldn't really see any pieces of weed. I then pressed about a spoonful of the mix in between each tiny lil bite and wrapped in tinfoil. I baked for 15 minutes at 350 degrees and am planning to eat them tomorrow. I was just wondering if it will work and potent it will be. Has anyone tried this before? Thanks [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. It's anybody's guess. Report back, please, and good luck. I hope it's a perfect high, mate.

3. I would have decarbed the weed separate then mixed it in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. update

Ate them around10:40 and it is now 3:05 and I can't tell if I'm still getting higher or not