Liking your dealer...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by downtosesh, Jan 5, 2013.

1. Can you do that?

:confused_2:

2. "liking" as in sexually, yeah, i know a girl dating her dealer.

as a friend, yeah, i'm really good friends with my dealers

3. [quote name='"purplerhino"']"liking" as in sexually, yeah, i know a girl dating her dealer.

as a friend, yeah, i'm really good friends with my dealers[/quote]

All angles covered

4. #4 Stormy Sea, Jan 5, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2013
    Haha, every time I've had a dealer I didn't like I made sure not to stick around.

When you get along with your dealer it's a lot more likely that you'll get better deals and it's more of a mutual relationship, so I'd keep looking until you find one (or a few) you click with. Usually if you don't like someone it's because they've given you a reason not to, right?

Unless of course you find one you do like and he can't stand you, then you're even worse off :p

5. thats how i met my girl..shes so down for me im everything to her

she used to come through with big faces just to see me n shit i had to see what she was about and im really glad i did

6. ya before i started growing on my own my dealer was and he still is my best friend

7. Oh wow, haha a lot of you guys have had positive experiences. I just don't want him to think I like him bc he chops me.

8. hell yea i like my dealer he gets me weed and is also my good friend maybe one of the best ones i have.

9. Liking in a more sexual/romantic way

10. then no we're both dudes.

11. Hes not a different species. Hes a person like you. Dealers are held up too much, they have everyday bullshit problems, relationships, maybe children. Go for it. Also you probably won't have to pay to smoke anymore if hes not a cheap ass

12. I hear you.
    ...But Nah. I wouldn't expect that & I'd wanna pay for my own shit.

13. My wife married her weed guy. Guess it can work out. 8)

14. then dont like him because of that like him because he is a person like him because he is a cool guy like him just like any other friend and you are golden