Like us

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by findme, Jun 10, 2010.

1. I'm confused. does this mean that there is more than one god because he implies it?

2. There is multiplicity in unity.

3. There is more than one way to refer to God, or his aspects (Elohim, YHVH, Adonai, .etc). If his aspects got together for a little pow-wow they would be certainly be more than one and certainly be one God at the same.

4. What i believe is the ancient astronaut theory, it says we were visited before we were "human" and they made us in their image through DNA and genetic manipulation and used us to mine resources "they also being an industrialized world" and what we took as "gods" were actually these aliens known in Sumarian texts as the Annunaki or those from which the heavens came, and mistake there techknowledgy (that we are just now beggining to fully realize the capabilities of) For more information for those interested i recomend the book series "Earth Chronicales" by Zecharia Sitchin, happy tokin:smoke:

5. God has multiple personality disorder, and has 2 other identities, known as satan, and Chuck Norris
    [​IMG]

6. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQJmzWlNA9A]YouTube - Chariots of the Gods by Erich von Däniken Pt1[/ame]

start at 6:33

7. Me too. It's really the only plausible theory that I think actually has merit. It certainly fills the gap on the missing link theory and I haven't found a conflict between his thesis, evolution, and creation. Good stuff!

8. Exactally and if you read his book of the ancient texts talking about the creation of earth when one of Nibiru "Sons" or one of their moons collided with Tiamat and Tiamat was severed in half and one half over millions of years through gravity turned into a sphere which we now inhabit, now scientist have found hard evidence that earth had water all over it just after it was made and the ancient texts revieil the answer! Tiamat in ancient sumarian means "the watery monster" and since earth is one half of Tiamat we regain there water! its incredibal how the first civilization knew this and that in itself is irreputable evidence and what happened. But what happened to the other half? Well that is whats known as the astroid belt, and also supports this idea is that it rotates in the wrong direction and science cant explain, but is explained by the ancients through how they tell of Nibiru's unusual oval orbit which is why we do not yet know of.