Like to share stoner recipes?

Discussion in 'General' started by KenAutopsy, Aug 22, 2009.

1. I love to cook (especially after smoking). Anyone else who enjoys cooking I'm sure has some favourite recipes when the munchies hit. Feel free to share them!
    And if there's another thread similar to this, sorry.

I love making cheese fries with pepper jack cheese and frozen steak cut fries.
    bud+cheese fries=New universe:smoke:

2. i like to put little marshmallows on a fork n roast them with my lighter :]

3. Smores with peanut butter cups (instead of plain chocolate) is the closest I've ever come to a mouth orgasm. I think it is by far the best food experience in the world.

4. mixing cereal is always good. Depending on how baked you are. I once mixed lucky charms, frosted flakes and fruity pebbles all in one bowl. Yeah sure it may sound pretty gross sober, but when the munchies hit it's like a little slice of paradise in your mouth.... if you do try this you will eventually find a combination that is just perfect for you..

5. :eek:If you like that, try half-melting a few scoops of cookies & cream ice cream over cinnamon toast crunch! Fuck milk!

6. my god. that sounds just lovely....

and that reminds me, next time you make eggo's, put little chocolate chips on top of the eggo (i usually use mini chocolate chips) with some powdered sugar, some Mrs. Butterworth syrup, a little bit of cinnamon and some whipped cream and you're good to go....:D

7. Flaming marshmallows in a half empty tub of ice cream is incredible.
    Baloney wrapped hot dogs are great too.

8. One of my favorite things to eat stoned are my boot-leg cinnamon rolls. I've turned so many of my stoner friends onto them. It's more than a 2-step process, so I know a lot of people won't bother, but trust me, they're worth it.

Boot-leg Cinnamon Rolls:

What you'll need: Sliced bread, butter or margarine, chocolate frosting, cinnamon powder, knife, butter knife, rolling pin (or any solid cylinder)

- Take your slice of bread and lay it on a flat surface. Cut off all four sides of crust. (even if you like crust, it won't work for this)
    - Take your rolling pin/solid cylinder and flatten the slice of bread. Continue rolling until it is as flat as possible.
    -Using your butter knife, spread your butter/margarine evenly on the flattened bread.
    - Now using the same or different butter knife, spread on an even layer of chocolate frosting.
    - Sprinkle your cinnamon powder over the chocolate frosting. The amount you use is up to you, obviously depending on how much you like cinnamon. (I tend to use a lot) Just make sure it's fairly evenly spread across, rather than one lump in the middle.
    - Now pick a corner of the flattened bread and begin to roll it towards the middle into a taco-like form. Try to roll it as tight as possible. (shouldn't be too hard for most of you) Keep rolling until you reach the other corner, and it looks almost tube-like.
    - For best results, pop it in the freezer for at least ten minutes, and serve chilled. Otherwise you can eat it right away.

Hopefully I made that clear enough to understand. Really though, go make them! Let me know how it turns out.