Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Like resin?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NowIsB, Mar 21, 2012.

1. So does this guy

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkwVaWdEniE]Big Sexys Resin Ball - YouTube[/ame]

2. I would made iso and then smoked it .

3. thats so foul

4. "resin tastes like shit but if you just swallow it in small chunks and wash it down with a drink that shit will fuck you up."

hahaha that was one of the comments on that video

5. If it had gotten lodged in his throat I just might've gotten a Darwin-boner..

6. [quote name='"Nick Dillinger"']"resin tastes like shit but if you just swallow it in small chunks and wash it down with a drink that shit will fuck you up."

hahaha that was one of the comments on that video[/quote]

Actually....the resin has been decarbed, meaning that you can get high eating it just like avb. I wouldnt suggest such grotesque behavior, and besides your shit will smell like a roadkill skunk.

7. I smoke resin every time it collects! :)

8. i have reason to believe this might be fake. resin is heinous :(

9. why, just why... wat a waste

10. Is the THC-A even THC?

11. resin is cool. I don't think it tastes bad at all. it tastes almost exactly like regular weed. plus it gets you pretty high and it's very useful if you don't have any weed/only have a little that you want to save. I enjoy scraping the resin out of my pipes.

12. #12 shestones, Mar 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2012
    What grade of bud do you smoke? Because I don't think resin tastes like bud at all.

Weed tastes delicious. Scratch that, good weed tastes delicious. I wont resin my own pipe out anymore. There's just no point to me smoking it. It tastes like old burnt ass bud. The high is ok, but its not a nice and clean high like dank will get you. Plus I get a headache on the come down. I'm not above smoking resin, but I'd just rather smoke bud. If I don't have any bud then hey looks like I'm getting a much needed T-break until I can buy some more.

But that's just me, everyone's different.

13. How do you scrape resin? My pipe is filled with it but it seems dry and flaky not gooey or clay like how others say :eek:

14. [quote name='"shestones17"']

What grade of bud do you smoke? Because I don't think resin tastes like bud at all.

Weed tastes delicious. Scratch that, good weed tastes delicious. I wont resin my own pipe out anymore. There's just no point to me smoking it. It tastes like old burnt ass bud. The high is ok, but its not a nice and clean high like dank will get you. Plus I get a headache on the come down. I'm not above smoking resin, but I'd just rather smoke bud. If I don't have any bud then hey looks like I'm getting a much needed T-break until I can buy some more.

But that's just me, everyone's different.[/quote]

Yeah, you're not supposed to smoke it when you actually have weed. It's for weed fiends (like me) who are dry

15. Beat this! just kidding but this is crazy
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbeLAi-cgdU]Eight Years of Resin - YouTube[/ame]

16. it definitely tastes a little different but it doesn't taste bad to me at all. and the weed I smoke is pretty good. as a cheap ass, I don't like to waste anything that could be useful.:p