like new playstation for 100$

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by procommunism, Apr 22, 2012.

1. my friend is selling me his ps3 which is barley played cuz he plays his xbox. im getting the ps3, hdmi cables, black ops, mw3, controller charger for 110$ how good of a deal am i getting? should i spend most of my pay check on tht and not pick up a quad?

2. Pick that shit up for 110$, slang it for 250$ profit bro.

Then say fuck that Quad, I'm getting an ounce.

3. I would spend my money on spelling lessons or a good spell check program if I was you..

4. [quote name='"will3117"']I would spend my money on spelling lessons or a good spell check program if I was you..[/quote]

This is a thread on a forum about weed not an application to harvard dick

5. yeah thats a good idea fuck the play station! I'm going to go enroll at sylvan learning center right now! thanks for the great idea!!! :)

6. Playstation will last a long time, and a 100$? you can make that in a day in a half or 2 days depending where you work.

The playstation will last longer. but nice reverse sarcasm :p

7. Since he mentioned that $100 is most/half of his paycheck I would think that infers that he doesn't get $100 worth of hours in 2 days.

A PS3 like that is a $200+ value It's obvious it's a worthwhile deal, just depends on whether you want a ps3 or not.

8. How do you only make $200 on your paycheck? That's a very sad number...