like handjobs? what about a nice footjob?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by goreanus, Jun 3, 2010.

1. i dont like to be jerked off, but when its a pair of tied up feet it really turns me on.. anyone else feel this way?/??

2. Minus the whole "tied up" thing, yeah. I like handjobs too though... Love feet!

3. Never done this, althought it'd be something to try.

4. With lots of oil.....

5. before the whole evolution thing or whatever (lol) we walked on all fours. if you're turned on by hands (((i am, btw))) you should be turned on by feet (((i'm turned on by feet as well))). never had a footjob though... don't think they can provide the same nice grip a hand can.
    i really need a smoke.

6. I'm already smoked... :smoking:

7. tryin' to land a job this summer... not sure if they DT you or not but just playing safe. I need a T-break anyway

(sorry OP don't mean to detract focus from the original topic)

8. Yeah, jwh-18 (aka evil weed)is actually pretty nice (herb IS GOD tho). But yeah, feet are great, both in mouth and on cock.

9. I wouldn't mind a foojob. :ey:

10. Do you even KNOW what a footjob is, Naruto?

11. one of my exes had a foot fetish... footjobs were a normal part of the everyday but god DAMN are they frickin' tiring.... :(

12. I had an ex who had a foot fetish, so I would fuck her with my toes on the norm. It was pretty damn tiring to be honest.

13. The sweatier the better.

14. I have seen this on the internet, and never understood it. I like a woman with nice feet, as a matter of fact its something I will look at when I get with a girl. If they have nasty feet its a total turnoff, but that being said, I have never wanted a girl to rub her feet on my dick. LOL

I would be willing to let a chick do it if she wanted to, but I dont see what the turn on is here.

15. haha yep lots of oil. yep my girl allways gets tired before im done thats why i tie em up and just go for it. not sure what it is that turns me on but thats the most important part of a woman for me:D

16. feet arent a turn on to me...but nasty feet can def be a turn off. one of my biggest turn offs is when girls have worn shoes that cut their heels and they have a sore or a dirty old bandaid on their heel.....SOOO gross

haha man i gotta disagree with you on the evolution thing. by that logic couldnt you then say "if you're turned on by humans, you should be turned on by great apes and everything else we evlolved from....which would be EVERY LIVING ANIMAL. now that i think of it, prokaryotes really do make my dick hard...

17. That's why its called a foot fetish, darling :D

ie.... fetish: "an object or bodily part whose real or fantasied presence is psychologically necessary for sexual gratification and that is an object of fixation to the extent that it may interfere with complete sexual expression"

Some people... it just gets them going.... :D

18. Feet are sexy when they're covered by knee-high socks, that's about it.

I don't know if I would deny my chick from giving me a foot job, but I wouldn't expect it to turn me on in some weird way...

19. i've always been curious....

were you weirded the fuck out by it at first?