Like Father, like Son

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SmokinP, Jul 11, 2017.

• Like Like x 5
  1. Let's try keep it this way.. :cool:

Screenshot from 2017-07-13 00-49-15.png

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1

2. When 99.9% of ALL media outlets today have the singular objective of smearing our President and his administration, it's difficult to get the truth. But I think if you'll stop just a minute and do some rationalizing, you'll see this is just another attack that bears out NOTHING... like every single thing they've accused Trump Sr. of to this point. When you have no message...or even leader at this point, you attack the one who does. However, I do know that as long as the libbotards are screaming about "Russia," they are not working on a message to revive their party which is on life support and has one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel. You might not like President Trump, and you have that right. But you cannot look at what his agenda is and honestly say that he is not working to help this country crawl out of the huge abyss our last so-called leader managed to put us in. If you base your opinions on this president on his agenda and plan for the future, you have no reason whatsoever to complain. If you get your news from the television, you are not getting the real story. Unfortunately, you have to be willing to find the truth in news today. But you certainly don't get it from any of the "big 3" and the nightly news. You're getting their slanted-left opinion they WANT you to believe.

Now there is evidence that Hillary's campaign did the same thing EXCEPT they DID get information from the Ukranian gvt to use against Pres. Trump ... which also turned out to be false. There is also blatant evidence of collusion all over the place between Clinton, the @DNC, the media and crazy Obama....but how much do you hear on mainstream media about that? CRICKETS! There has been so much crime that occurred with the Clinton Clan for decades now that power and privilege has swept under the rug. Media coverage on The Hildabeast consists of nothing but praise and support and about how her "breaking the glass ceiling" was stolen from her. Come on. Use that brain God put on your shoulders for something other than towing the line. If you like America and the real freedoms living here affords you, you need to smarten up and realize that we dodged a bullet by not having yet another corrupt Clinton as leader of the free world and get behind a man who is actually trying to work for the good of EVERYONE in America and not just the rich who can put money in their private foundations and loan them private jets, yachts and islands to vacation on. Mr. Climate Change himself, since leaving office in January, has done nothing but fly around the world in luxury and vacation, vacation, vacation...which is what he did for 8 yrs in the WH on our dime. One would think that for someone who felt that Climate Change was our most serious threat to our world today, he wouldn't be polluting the hell out of it for a good time. But then again, the politician's mantra is: Do as I "say," NOT as I do, right?

Honestly, it befuddles me how you people can believe everything you hear on TV and never do ANY critical thinking about what they fill your head up with. Provide me with the statute (LAW) that Donald Jr. broke here. Please provide me with PROOF of ANY collusion between Trump Sr. and his campaign with Russians. Just do that for me and we can put all this BS to bed. The only problem with that whole line of thought is that there IS NO EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION OR ANYTHING ELSE regarding the President & Russia and that is why the drone goes on. If you believe that what Trump Jr. did was criminal, then you better be prepared to prosecute every single elected official now serving in government....and get a much better understanding of politics and how it works. Also, FIND YOURSELF A REAL NEWS SOURCE. Just because they say it on the 5 o'clock news, DOES NOT MAKE IT TRUE!!

The Widow White

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. So nice, I liked it twice.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Thank you firstly for such a lengthy response. It is rare these days to see such passion.

I'm going to go with the 99.9% side on this one Widow. I'm struggling to believe the .1%. I don't know, you can call me a conservative bore but I'm going to pick the house this time.

The Trumpire is in serious trouble Widow, it's hit the rocks and all aboard are going to go down with her. Young Donald Jnr (Fredo until further notice, that may yet be changed to Jesus) is up to his neck in it now and I don't think the boy could survive having to testify. He doesn't appear to have too much savvy.

I tend to read all kinds of news Widow. Israeli, Iranian, British, American, various European stuff, etc etc... I'm a big fan of Dr. Ron Paul the second greatest American ever. Ron believes in telling it as it is, no spin, no razzmatazz just brutal honesty as he sees it. You should check him out.

How about yourself?

• Like Like x 2
  5. Took Fox over 30 minutes to break this story yesterday. Their spin team must have been asleep at the wheel. Even Breitbart struggled to find a silver lining in this lol. Interested to see where this goes.

• Like Like x 2
  6. upload_2017-7-12_9-57-30.png

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Where has all this deeply investigative and government hating journalism been for the past eight years? Oh yes, they were too busy sucking Obama's dick and pretending like dancing with the stars and the bachelor are actually worthy of news. I'm no fan of Donald Trump by any means but this is bullshit. Why weren't they digging deep into Obama's many many many constitutional violations and war crimes for the past almost a decade?

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. 30 minutes! omg! Maybe, just maybe, they were vetting the information. They seem to air on the side of caution when it comes to msm reports on anything trump related. And they should. the american public should exercise caution with their reports as well. It seems most do now, but for some reason there are still people who watch rachel maddow (which I don't understand. she talks to the audience like they are all dumb, sounds so condescending) and cnn. Though their numbers are totally starting to dwindle.
    Fox seems to take the road less traveled these days. Would rather be last to report and make sure its right, then to be first and be wrong. Now they are not perfect. IMO they have devoted way, way to much time to all this bullshit but if they werent covering it they would get skewered even more. The average american don't give a shit about russia "meddling" and this whole thing just comes off as one last pathetic attempt to discredit our current president.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. I gave you the winner star twice, but I also wanted to respond and say thanks for this.
    It befuddles me as well, yet when you question it, you are the one who is wrong. the msm has gotten this wrong since before the election, and eventually they will have to get their shit together if they hope to have these outlets down the road.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Sure, we can speculate about maybes until hearts are content.

*Err on the side of caution.

And I respectfully disagree. I don't think I've seen Fox err on the side of caution for anything except possible conservative scandals lol

A25-54 Demographic (Live +SD)

• Total day: FNC: 236 | CNN: 244 | MSNBC: 128 | HLN: 125
    • Primetime: FNC: 283 | CNN: 415 | MSNBC: 114 | HLN: 159

Scoreboard: Sunday, July 9

I think Fox represents and caters to the small percentage of Americans who actually still support Trump.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. way to cherry pick one day where cnn had good ratings, lmao.
    Scoreboard: Monday, July 10

and you are obviously wrong that they cater to the "small" percentage. Travel outside your bubble and you will see that support is actually much easier to find.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. I'm not cherrypicking. You said their numbers are dwindling, and I found an article from 3 days ago that shows their numbers far and above Fox. Fox and CNN may be competing rn, but that wasn't your original claim, now was it?

What's Trump's approval rating?

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. upload_2017-7-12_11-45-6.png

Which small percentage?

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Conservatives still touting around that electoral college map, remaining willfully oblivious to the fact that Trump did not win the popular vote.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. now you are going back to clinging on to the poll numbers? Those same numbers that were so wrong all through november, leading up to the election? the same numbers that use about 1500 people to say that is a true representation of the 300+ million who live here? The only people who give a shit about poll numbers are the ones who want to use them.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Get real, it's 2017 America. Any one president would have his or her approval in the shitter right now.

Does anyone actually believe Hilary Clinton's ratings would be high at this point?

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. You ask me to get out of my bubble then willfully ignore national polls because Trump isn't as popular as one would think.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. And yet only one president has his approval in the shitter rn.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1